Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ayesha Erotica: The True Story

Chesescake

Featured Posts

Chesescake

So after watching @Xoxo Adriana topic about the one and only Ayesha Erotica (The world's number one coke *****), I re-started to find some information about this beloved stylish singer, but I found this:

I feel so complicated right now. :S Right now you can see her Spotify had re-upload some music, but I not sure if it's Ayesha herself.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5EiwfaQxmwjCyPLZ7i6kxW?si=Ab21c8pMSX67tN8flM3vBA

Regina George

I see y’all always mentioning her? Who is she? She honestly seems like such a non event? Why did she record that Lina Morgana song about Gaga killing her and how does she relate to Gaga? 

Chesescake
14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I see y’all always mentioning her? Who is she? She honestly seems like such a non event? Why did she record that Lina Morgana song about Gaga killing her and how does she relate to Gaga? 

She's a rising internet star between 2016-2018, most of her songs were around with theme like smoking coke, fame, sex and materialistic life. (Like, 1/4The Fame era Lady Gaga + 1/4old-Kesha + 1/4 White Nicki Minaj + 1/4 cheap drug.)

5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She has a large following 

that one song isnt just her only song LOL 

she also references a lot of things like paris hilton and other y2k stuff

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

she is also a hardcore Britney fan! She is amazing!

Chesescake
Just now, monster said:

Its snorting coke lol

you cant smoke it

I'm forgot they are two different words :bradley:

Chesescake

I also find out some funny information about her, but since I forgot the source URL u can just reed this to kill the time:

1.She likes to be a background producer more than being a singer, which is fine to me because that means she is not quite music, she just produces good music for other artists.

2. She hates her fan and her music.

3. Part of her fan is super-toxic, they attack artists who have similar styles like slayyyter and Charli XCX, and some of them will doxx you if you try to expose them. and slayyyter is part of the reason why she leaves because she thinks she’s the reason why her fans attack slayyyter.

4. She has a track where she mentions 5-times N-words which is problematic.

5. She’s a trans person.

Even this video is questionable :rip: Some of her "fans" are against her and then release information only for someone else to release contradictory information. 

She doesn't hate her fans, she hates the people who doxed her, pretended to be her, stole and sold her music. She prefers to stay in the dark and behind the scenes.

I wish she released Delicious and horny.4u (even this album and the tracklist is questionable) before she left, but oh well. They will leak one day

I like dancin', and ponies....

Xoxo Adriana

what’s even weirder is recently as i wrote in my OP thread that she’s been adding then deleting her old music! she recently had her Big Juicy EP on there but it’s been deleted.

yesterday a few of her EPs were uploaded to spotify, including: Barely Legal, C*mshot, www.f*ckme.com, as well as two new mixtapes, titled “Daddy’s Princess” and “Literal Legend”. her 2016 single “Major” is also currently on spotify as we speak!

whats fascinating about this is her music keeps on getting re-uploaded then deleted on her profile. a lot of people claim it’s being illegally uploaded and Ayesha is taking it all down, however i genuinely believe it’s Ayesha uploading it for fan hype possibly. this doesn’t necessarily point to an ayesha “comeback”, however due to the extreme success ayesha has gotten through tiktok as well as having the most solid fanbase i’ve seen from a small/CD artist, this is probably why.

the previous singles she uploaded had gotten 500k to 1 million streams in their first week, which is incredible for a small artist and tracks that aren’t anything new, released from 2016/18

Xoxo Adriana
9 hours ago, Sunny said:

Even this video is questionable :rip: Some of her "fans" are against her and then release information only for someone else to release contradictory information. 

She doesn't hate her fans, she hates the people who doxed her, pretended to be her, stole and sold her music. She prefers to stay in the dark and behind the scenes.

I wish she released Delicious and horny.4u (even this album and the tracklist is questionable) before she left, but oh well. They will leak one day

THIS.

a lot of her obsessed fans were cosplaying as her and even some of the fan account owners on instagram have been cosplaying her and tbh it’s very weird! like cosplaying as ur fave isn’t weird but for some reason these particular stans have literally been acting like her.

Archived