💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga interview on TVNZ's Close Up (November 15th 2009)

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

That wig :air:

A little cheap and plastic-y, serving Party City realness, but the whole look is stunning. That black dress :pray:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Pennywise
Just now, HybridAT said:

A little too cheap and plastic, Party City, but the whole look is stunning. That black dress :pray:

I love FameGa, like, our gurl really came all the way from performing in parking lots to stadiums to Oscars :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I saw this yesterday, her wig is ATROCIOUS :messga: she doesn't even like synthetic wigs :enigma: could've kept her natural brown hair, the interview was for TFM after all

This was recommended to me last night by the YouTube algorithm... I'm from New Zealand and I used to hate that show and found the presenteres so cringey :laughga: 

Seeing this throws me right back to my high school days :huntyga:

Gaga was so cute and shy back then, and obviously had something to prove! She was trying to really show people she was a real artist. 

Also leave her wig alone :laughga:  she was just a new artist, and this was 2009, no celebs were wearing wigs back then except her, they were expensive, and not common.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Blastertoyo

Queen of loving kiwi birds since she was 13

:enigma:

“I heard that’s scotch and soda”

”it’s whisky.. on the rocks”:haroon:

please enlighten me to death

Archived