Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will Shallow Pass Bad Romance On YouTube?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I did not think it would happen because what typically has always happened is that Gaga's most recent hit gets the most daily views but once the song leaves the charts it goes below Bad Romance daily views which means none of her hits were ever gonna pass it

But that hasn't happened with Shallow. Even after 2 years it's still getting more daily views than Bad Romance which means it will probably stay that way

When do u think Shallow will become her most viewed video?

It still has a 300M views gap and at present is only getting 200k a day more so it looks like it could potentially still be years

EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

I did not think it would happen because what typically has always happened is that Gaga's most recent hit gets the most daily views but once the song leaves the charts it goes below Bad Romance daily views which means none of her hits were ever gonna pass it

But that hasn't happened with Shallow. Even after 2 years it's still getting more daily views than Bad Romance which means it will probably stay that way

When do u think Shallow will become her most viewed video?

It still has a 300M views gap and at present is only getting 200k a day more so it looks like it could potentially still be years

I doubt it will take years, but I do see it surpassing Bad Romance at some point next year

He/him/his

Economy
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I doubt it will take years, but I do see it surpassing Bad Romance at some point next year

Hmmm that might be ambitious. There's a 300M view gap to close

I can see it if Bad Romance daily views falls and Shallow gets a further boost by ASIB Netflix releases especially if it finally gets it in US

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Hmmm that might be ambitious. There's a 300M view gap to close

Yeah the math gets us to 4 years 40 days with the numbers in the OP

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

artpopulace

It will surpass Bad Romance next year I guess... but it won't be the first Gaga video to do so :firega: A Sour Candy MV is happening like 90% sure so.... Interscope won't pass that opportunity up :ally:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Pennywise

It became one of those songs where people go on YouTube and comment stuff like "SePtEmBeR 2020 wHo Is hErE" so I think it can pass Bad Romance in about a year :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

15 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

It will surpass Bad Romance next year I guess... but it won't be the first Gaga video to do so :firega: A Sour Candy MV is happening like 90% sure so.... Interscope won't pass that opportunity up :ally:

I doubt Sour Candy would get a billion views :laughga:

4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I doubt Sour Candy would get a billion views :laughga:

Why won't it get a billion views? Have you checked Blackpink's stats on Youtube? :green: 

SC audio and lyric video combined have 100M views alone in just four months, not to mention 100M others from unofficial videos. There's no way it's doing less than 1B if released. Monsters and blinks combined are a true force.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, HybridAT said:

Why won't it get a billion views? Have you checked Blackpink's stats on Youtube? :green: 

SC audio and lyric video combined have 100M views alone in just four months, not to mention 100M others from unofficial videos. There's no way it's doing less than 1B if released. Monsters and blinks combined are a true force.

True but many many Blinks were disappointed by us for using them while doing no effort when the song dropped, I don't see them giving too much energy on that one

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

True but many many Blinks were disappointed by us for using them while doing no effort when the song dropped, I don't see them giving too much energy on that one

Eh, that sounds a little dramatic lol (but then stanbases are dramatic so makes sense)

I think they'll be back on board if Gaga decides to give it a single treatment. SC is still pulling pretty amazing numbers on Spotify. The video will have immense hype.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, HybridAT said:

Eh, that sounds a little dramatic lol (but then stanbases are dramatic so makes sense)

I think they'll be back on board if Gaga decides to give it a single treatment. SC is still pulling pretty amazing numbers on Spotify. The video will have immense hype.

That's all I hope! 

Economy
33 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Wym Interscope passes up oppurtunities like all the time :toofunny:

Economy
23 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It became one of those songs where people go on YouTube and comment stuff like "SePtEmBeR 2020 wHo Is hErE" so I think it can pass Bad Romance in about a year :huntyga:

I don't think so. I dunno how long it will take hence why I'm asking opinions but definitely not 1 year :toofunny:

At the current rate it's getting about 200M annually and there's still a 300M gap

And it's not like bad romance isn't getting its own views so... Shallow would have to surge for it to pass it in one year

artpopulace
Just now, Economy said:

Wym Interscope passes up oppurtunities like all the time :toofunny:

I know sis :selena: Let's keep on dreamin but we know Interscope likes to milk its newer talents so :bon: We also saw one of Nicola's moodboards for BLACKPINK so :tony:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Archived