[POLL] Satisfaction vs Call On Me

Woohoo

POLL  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Satisfaction
    • Call On Me

Featured Posts

Just putting the audio instead of the MV so admin doesn't snap my neck :air: Which iconic gynephilia anthem is the most supreme?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Blastertoyo

Call On Me is great but if you’re at a party, the dj will only play 1 chorus cuz that’s all you really need

Satisfaction is an experience you have to play all the way through 

please enlighten me to death

"Satisfaction" is important for the history of electronic music, even some underground dj's recognized how influent it was for them and how it marked electrohouse scene

"Call on me" is kinda fun but there is no comparision, mostly when we know "Satisfaction" was released 2 years before

41 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

Call👏🏻👏🏻 fkin 👏🏻👏🏻on👏🏻👏🏻 me 

Satisfaction is overrated tbh:madge:

And Call on Me isn't? 

OT: IDK both kinda fall in the same category, classics that deserve to be classics but I wouldn't listen to on purpose

17 minutes ago, Esteban said:

"Satisfaction" is important for the history of electronic music, even some underground dj's recognized how influent it was for them and how it marked electrohouse scene

I really miss the techno saw bass that was last popular with LMFAO and Zedd :giveup:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

I really miss the techno saw bass that was last popular with LMFAO and Zedd :giveup:

I put some of good electro bangers (from this year or last year for most of them) in spoilers, maybe not really what you are looking for but there good recent electrohouse, uk bass and tech house. If one day you have the time to listen to ;) 

Here an example with Joyride

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, Esteban said:

I put some of good electro bangers (from this year or last year for most of them) in spoilers, maybe not really what you are looking for but there good recent electrohouse, uk bass and tech house. If one day you have the time to listen to ;) 

Here an example with Joyride

Hide contents

Definetely checking these out!! :giveup:

SuperSunset
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

And Call on Me isn't? 

OT: IDK both kinda fall in the same category, classics that deserve to be classics but I wouldn't listen to on purpose

That's fair

I listen call on me almost every day to be honest:awkney:

Archived