šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Cheek to Cheek?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Gaga excels at jazz because she's a natural at the genre.Ā  As Tony says, it can't be taught, you have it or you don't.

I attend a lot of jazz concerts, more than any other genre.Ā Ā  It's the jazz standards, such as the songs in C2C, that are usually performed because that's what people love.Ā  You rarely hear original songs in most jazz concerts.

Gaga performs unannounced in jazz clubs when she can because she loves jazz so much.Ā  On September 2, 2017 Gaga performed a Joanne concert at Fenway Park in Boston.Ā  After the concert she went to the nearby House Of Blues and performed a full jazz set.Ā  Same day.Ā  Yet she was so vigorous at that jazz concert.Ā  This is 5 minutes of short clips from that jazz concert, recorded on people's phones.Ā  You will see that Gaga doesn't just do jazz ballads, but does swing jazz as well.

Ā 

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct if I am wrong but has Gaga said that she written an original jazz song? something paradise?

I am here for an original jazz Gaga album ;)Ā 

Not really, Iā€™m into another The Fame or ARTPOP. The latter would do so much better now with better single choices (Venus, Aura, Applause, DWUW ft. Xtina,)

JudasJustDance

Yes. I never gave C2CĀ a second chance and skipped through the songs basically up until this year. I actually tried enjoying it and I very much did:pawsup:Ā the vibes are good and Iā€™m gonna be having it on Replay until itā€™s ChristmasĀ :applause:

Archived