💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Cheek to Cheek?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Oh, absolutely! I'd love to hear her do her own original jazz music though. She does that genre so well :heart:

He/him/his

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

I mean, with the new jazz album being done and most likely coming out for the holiday season this year, yes. I will very much be here for it. :ally:

RainingOnMe
7 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Oh, absolutely! I'd love to hear her do her own original jazz music though. She does that genre so well :heart:

Ugh this. I would literally scream if we ever got to hear original Gaga jazz. :bradley:

giskardsb
20 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I mean, we had 7 years in between dance pop albums. I'd like some more fun music (like what made me fall in love with her originally) before another more adult contemporary album. 

Jazz and Fun are not mutually exclusive. 

Yes!! In fact I re-listened C2C just yesterday. It would probably fit nicely in 2021Q3?

She needs to do a rendition of Summertime! My father is a vinyl collector with 2000+ summertime renditions, I grew up hearing that song so often.

JusKeepBreathin

I understand why she would do it. And she is free to do whatever she wants. But I ain't here for it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Jazz and Fun are not mutually exclusive. 

Ok I should've said I want more of the music/feel like how I, and many other fans, first fell in love with her. We all survived C2C, Joanne, ASIB. Now it's time for dance, pop, gay kween to reign for 2 more albums :party:

Absolutely I’m here for another jazz era! Jazz Gaga’s my favorite! I really wish I could’ve seen one of her Jazz and Piano Vegas shows. She’s always so comfortable and free singing jazz. She seems right at home. Not that she doesn’t with pop too but something about jazz is like her comfort music I think. 

Archived