💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Cheek to Cheek?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Yes I love Jazz and there’s something really special about Gaga singing Jazz. CTC is so underrated and gets so much unnecessary hate from the fan base. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Absolutely.

Cheek to Cheek was, oddly enough, probably one of her more perfect album phases. Her performanceship was top-notch, she was happy traveling the world and singing jazz, and the looks were absolutely stunning. Plus, it came at a time where she was probably finding peace with ARTPOP (especially when they both overlapped), so you just know she was feeling really good.

The only thing that would make it better is if we hear some original pieces!

3 points in and ready for more

I would be here for a Jazz album - but without just Tony Benett. I would love an album with originals written by or for Gaga. And I would love a few collabs.

joannesrats

Yes, 100000% yes. Her voice is incredible and as much as I love the rock and pop music that she's done before, hearing her voice in front of an instrumental is what I love the most. 

I mean :awkney: MAYBE if she write her own jazz songs? I'm totally not here for another jazz covers album. Ew.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

RichAssPiss

Yes! An album of standards is faster and easier to record. Cheek to Cheek didn't eat up an album cycle. She would likely have just not released an album before Joanne without it. It's something she can always make in the gap years between pop records and it helps diversify her audience. Joanne and Chromatica saw a widening of her audience, in part, because Cheek to Cheek and her TV performances of The Sound of Music and others made people recognize her more as a vocalist. 

BlingNotTheMusic

I mean, we had 7 years in between dance pop albums. I'd like some more fun music (like what made me fall in love with her originally) before another more adult contemporary album. 

Archived