💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Cheek to Cheek?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

MuglerHooker

Gaga singing standards is always wonderful so likeeeee yea I'd love it yk

Also ya'll asking for jazz originals, it won't happen because so much of jazz is just the standards and improvisation, originals are quite rare even for people who do just jazz so like uhhh yea

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I feel like we get this thread with this exact title every week. :bear: 

The answer is still no. I became Gaga fan in 2009 and what drew me to her is not jazz. I’m not a jazz fan and that won’t change so for me that era in particular is a nonevent.

Now let’s not talk about music taste bashing those who don’t like jazz please. 

LGMonster95

I mean if she does this in between eras (like with C2C) then sure, it might also be Gaga's last chance to make another album with Tony before....you know

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, Scri said:

Only if she puts in there at least some new songs written by herself. 

I love JazzGa, but I wish to hear something original from her :wub:

I’d love to hear her write some original jazz songs. Wasn’t there meant to be a piece written by her on C2C but they have ultimately chosen to shelve it?

Yes absolutely. It would be cool if it was with tony or just solo. Id want the majority of it to be original material though 

GagaUnderYou

Now that we have LG6 and she is being active with it, I wouldn't mind another C2C album. I didn't really get into it the first time anyways, though it's great Fall/Winter vibes. It would be nice if they were all original music. 

Absolutely... but not in the middle of current era like she did with ARTPOP.

Maybe with some other artists, not Tony. But i really hope she will write her own jazz album one day. 

Archived