Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci role confirmed!

rence a deux

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, nest said:

Gaga: *holds her breath while swimming*

Randos on GGD: Well, clearly she lost her passion for inhaling and exhaling oxygen.

Well, she did. You can see it in the amount of promotion chromatica received,  versus how much attention she gives to her make-up venture.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

And in every interview she can't stop going on about how she didn't even want to make music but Bloodpop forced her

wow she must be suffering so much right now that she's winning awards for music.

and she must have suffered so much at the VMAs since it was a musical event awarding musicians for making music.

Must have been terrifying for her to win Song of the Year. Must have been suffering for her to shoot music  videos for 911, Rain On Me and Stupid Love.

Poor Gaga she doesn't deserve all this suffering from music.

9 minutes ago, Creyk said:

And in every interview she can't stop going on about how she didn't even want to make music but Bloodpop forced her

And in another interview she says that she cant stop making music and she loves lady gaga also gaga said she could make music because she was depressed and bloodpop helped her through that you clearly misunderstood that awnser also were you during the 911 video 

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Well, she did. You can see it in the amount of promotion chromatica received,  versus how much attention she gives to her make-up venture.

Yeah, right.

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

You realize that was because the pandemic and blm and the together at home event i cant believe that your dismissing all of that

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

And in another interview she says that she cant stop making music and she loves lady gaga also gaga said she could make music because she was depressed and bloodpop helped her through that you clearly misunderstood that awnser

I highly encourage yall to stop responding to him because he's clearly distorting reality. The complexities of Gaga's emotions are oversimplified by Creyk to mean that she hates music, when Gaga has interpreted and explained her emotions in so many layers. Creyk also seems to be very interested in living in a vision he constructed for himself - how in the world does Haus Labs have more promo than Chromatica? She shot a couple of pictures for HL and mentioned it once in a while, and did countless interviews, photoshoots, a four-week podcast, shot multiple music videos, did appearances on TV (even if they're virtual appearances) for Chromatica. She continues to explore new visual styles for the era, and has studied the dance genre of the 90s to construct a coherent sonic and visual direction for the album. She had planned to appear on iheartradio festival, Apple Music Festival, Coachella, a surprise drag show with Ariana, and shoot a long-form special for Chromatica as revealed by Bobby. She poured her soul into this album and some people still want to say she's passive and nonchalant about this era.

Like let's ignore the trolls.

5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Oh I get it, so this isn't based on any factual evidence just a little juvenile grudge you hold. You equating her being suicidal and severely depressed and her friend helping her and motivating her to him "forcing her" and her having "lost her passion" says it all. God forbid if Gaga is a complex human being with more than one emotion. God forbid if she didn't promote an album the way you wanted her to. God forbid if 2020 didn't suck for everybody including Gaga for a multitude of reasons.

Reality

First of all, please don’t expect new music from this movie. This movie will not have a album/soundtrack like ASIB. This seems like much more of a dramatic film. She MAY help with the score, but definitely not anything beyond that.

Also, this is 110% gonna be an Oscar film. I can’t wait to see who else will be officially cast! I have a feeling this will be just as successful as ASIB, and that’s incredible. I really want Gaga to become big in the acting world. Even with the limited roles she’s had, she’s been able to prove that she can act very well. Let’s hope she wins an Oscar for acting this time!! 

🖤👹

Economy
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

We just got an amazing dance music album this year, literally four months back. Y'all are some weird people I stg :triggered:

How can you want her acting talent to go to waste after seeing what she served with ASIB and the 911 mv? :saladga:

I was literally thinking about her acting on 911 when video came out :applause:

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

First of all, please don’t expect new music from this movie. This movie will not have a album/soundtrack like ASIB. This seems like much more of a dramatic film. She MAY help with the score, but definitely not anything beyond that.

Also, this is 110% gonna be an Oscar film. I can’t wait to see who else will be officially cast! I have a feeling this will be just as successful as ASIB, and that’s incredible. I really want Gaga to become big in the acting world. Even with the limited roles she’s had, she’s been able to prove that she can act very well. Let’s hope she wins an Oscar for acting this time!! 

All im thinking is i can wait for all the looks and gaga's italian accentshe is gunna slay this role

rence a deux
58 minutes ago, Bradley said:

"Ridley operates with ninja-like precision. We had instant chemistry and we ate leftover pizza, talking about murder and such. We sat at the piano, where Ridley and I sang Donatella (I'm A Rich Bitch, I'm the Upper Class) (Piano Version), and as soon as he started opening his mouth, I stopped dead at him and went

'Ridley, you can sing!'"

I CAN'T— :billie:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

I love how kindness punks always make it all about them :billie:

This is Gaga's moment Chile 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Reality

Some of y’all are really ****ing unbearable. You know that?

Some of y’all are saying the same things you said about ASIB: “she doesn’t care about music anymore,” “she needs to focus on music and not acting,” “WE WANT ANOTHER ALBUM ASAP” :smh: and what happened? ASIB turned out to be one of the BEST things for her career. So stop with all of your whining. 

Like please, get the **** out :smh:

🖤👹

Economy
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Yeah I also suspect this is not a music type film and that's totally fine

And tbh Gaga going into acting is not only cool because of expanding in different areas but frankly smart career wise

Music is more ageist than acting because you need older actors too. You have lots of relevant older actors and actresses like Betty White, Jane Fonda and a bunch that I can't remember their names that in music u never stay on the scene to the same degree

Cher had a career as long as she did largely because of acting. Past a certain age (with the exception of believe) she was never a chart topper anymore but she had success in movies for so long after music no longer sold the same

Archived