rence a deux

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

BrunetteGa fans will finally shut up now :jase:

What if she has teal hair in the movie? And uses the Stupid Love palette?

MaryJaneHolland
56 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Will the movie be released in 2021 or will it be released in 2022? ASIB was (mostly) filmed in spring 2017 but wasn't planned for release until early 2018 then later pushed back to late 2018. 

The release date is Nov 21st 2021

58 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Let me be the selfish person saying I wish she did music and not acting :sweat:

Most people probably agree with you, but it is what it is. She clearly lost her passion for music, maybe she can be happy with the acting for a few years before that disappoints her too. After that, onto broadway.

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Most people probably agree with you, but it is what it is. She clearly lost her passion for music, maybe she can be happy with the acting for a few years before that disappoints her too. After that, onto broadway.

Chromatica says hi

Bradley
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The release date is Nov 24th 2021

And she hasn't shot anything this Spring. :wtfga: This means that she definitely has to start shooting early next year, perhaps shortly after, or even before the Grammys. They then need to start post-production editing and mixing, and then the trailer would need to drop in July.

I almost forgot about meetings and rehearsals for the Chromatica Ball nnn she's so busy.

DoremonLove

Im soooooo excited for this.:giveup: i love actressga and this plot seems so intriguing :excited2:. I cant wait for all the beuatiful looks shes gonna give us:excited2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

59 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

We just got an amazing dance music album this year, literally four months back. Y'all are some weird people I stg :triggered:

How can you want her acting talent to go to waste after seeing what she served with ASIB and the 911 mv? :saladga:

Chill, he fell in love with her art, not her acting, that's why he said that, he didn't bash her :enigma: that's normal lol

3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Chromatica says hi

And in every interview she can't stop going on about how she didn't even want to make music but Bloodpop forced her

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

And in every interview she can't stop going on about how she didn't even want to make music but Bloodpop forced her

That's not what happened. Go back and watch what she said instead of trying to unnecessarily put words in her mouth.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived