💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci role confirmed!

rence a deux

Featured Posts

DaftFameMonster
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

And she's still doing BOTH, and will probably continue to do both in her career, as we see her branch out to more fields of entertainment. But saying that she should "only do music and not acting" and trying to keep her in a box. Yeah no, that's just ridiculous.

Lady Gaga is the most accomplished  multi-faceted entertainer of our times. If you (in general) can't accept all these facets of her personality, you don't accept her for who she is and I feel really sorry for you.

Why are people so dramatic about differing opinions? Of course she's not gonna please everyone that just comes with her versatility. We'll still support her regardless, but people are fans for different reasons. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

We just got an amazing dance music album this year, literally four months back. Y'all are some weird people I stg :triggered:

How can you want her acting talent to go to waste after seeing what she served with ASIB and the 911 mv? :saladga:

There's absolutely nothing weird in wanting more music from a musician... And yeah Chromatica is an amazing dance album, which is exactly why I want more music asap

Bradley

"Ridley operates with ninja-like precision. We had instant chemistry and we ate leftover pizza, talking about murder and such. We sat at the piano, where Ridley and I sang Donatella (I'm A Rich Bitch, I'm the Upper Class) (Piano Version), and as soon as he started opening his mouth, I stopped dead at him and went

'Ridley, you can sing!'"

1 minute ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Why are people so dramatic about differing opinions? Of course she's not gonna please everyone that just comes with her versatility. We'll still support her regardless, but people are fans for different reasons. 

It's NOT about hostility to different opinions. I couldn't care less for what anyone else thinks of her acting for I enjoy it as much as I enjoy her music. But was there a need for somebody who isn't necessarily a fan of her acting career to come into a thread confirming a new acting role and say "I wish she only did music and not acting" trying to bring down the energy of the whole thread? The answer? No. Maybe people should not enter these threads if they don't like it and if they do try to flamebait then they should expect an appropriate response.

Anyway, here's to more Grammys, Oscars and tons of other awards. Cheers! :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I’m not expecting music, it’s not a Bond movie or a musical film like ASIB.  Maybe she will contribute to the score?

LGMonster95

I'm actually very excited for this. I'm sure she's going to deliver a big performance on this movie. I'm so glad that she didn't gave up on her as an actress because she's actually really talented for this aswell

14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

There's absolutely nothing weird in wanting more music from a musician... And yeah Chromatica is an amazing dance album, which is exactly why I want more music asap

"More music asap" lmao okay sis werk, not you saying this when the album isn't even four month old yet. I can't :ladyhaha:

She's not just a "musician". Before she was a musician, she was a method actor who studying acting formally too. She became a musician because acting didn't work out.

Anyway, stay pressedT about it I guess as she continues to diversify her career catalog with music, acting and more :haroon:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Babylon98

As a person who wasn't very excited for ASIB, this movie sounds like it's right up my alley, so I can't wait to see it, and can't wait to see her play that role, so exciting. I'm just worried about the fact that the woman the story is based on doesn't want the movie to be made, her children may also be affected by the fact that a movie is being made about the death of their father. I have mixed feelings about this, hope Gaga isn't dragged into the controversy. 

doppelganger

I'm so perched for the early 90s fashion in this film. Hopefully, as amazing as I Am Love. 

i-am-love_5.jpg

And Gaga wearing Alessandro Michele's 70s inspired Gucci dresses for red carpet

I can't believe she's working with the man responsible for the Alien franchise :wtfga:

She's really becoming a powerful figure with strong ties to very influential people in multiple industries

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived