Gucci role confirmed!

rence a deux

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lucas said:

Let me be the selfish person saying I wish she did music and not acting :sweat:

We just got an amazing dance music album this year, literally four months back. Y'all are some weird people I stg :triggered:

How can you want her acting talent to go to waste after seeing what she served with ASIB and the 911 mv? :saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I even thought her face looked a little Patrizia in the video from the other day.. I think she's starting to change to Patrizia :pray: 

DaftFameMonster
Just now, HybridAT said:

We just got an amazing dance music album this year, literally four months back. Y'all are some weird people I stg :triggered:

How can you want her acting talent to go to waste after seeing what she served with ASIB and the 911 mv? :saladga:

some people like music and don't care for films chile

I am ready for Hollywood era (partie deux) :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, DaftFameMonster said:

Well, your fave enjoys both so you gotta adjust :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Biagio2103
16 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Will the movie be released in 2021 or will it be released in 2022? ASIB was (mostly) filmed in spring 2017 but wasn't planned for release until early 2018 then later pushed back to late 2018. 

According to Deadline Hollywood, filming for the Gucci film will start once Ridley Scott's The Last Duel (also starred by Adam Driver) is completed. The filming for The Last Duel stopped on March due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but restarted a few days ago and is expected to last until late November. The film is set to be released on October 2021.

That means the Gucci film will probably start filming on February/March 2021 until May (which is what this kind of movies normally take and giving Gaga enough time to rehearse for the Chromatica Ball Tour), and will probably be released on late-November or mid-December 2021, which is the time most Oscars contenders are released (a similar themed film, American Hustle, for example, was released on December 13 back in 2013). According to NME, the film will be released on November 24, 2021, but no other media has confirmed this date.

I'm only good at being bad

8 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

And she's still doing BOTH, and will probably continue to do both in her career and more, as we see her branch out to more fields of entertainment. But saying that she should "only do music and not acting" and trying to keep her in a box. Yeah no, that's just ridiculous.

Lady Gaga is probably the most accomplished and talented multi-faceted entertainer of our times. If you (in general) can't accept all these facets of her personality, you don't accept her for who she is and I feel really sorry for you.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Rat Boy
7 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I'm so excited to see this since the character is very different from Gaga.

"I killed my former and left her in the trunk on highway 10". :stalkga:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived