rence a deux

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss
15 hours ago, Rence said:

I'm hoping for a theme song!Ā :excited2:

She absolutely will not. She downplayed the music from A Star Is Born so hard even though it was a musical and Shallow was a smash hit. She will definitely not introduce music into a drama. She wants to be taken seriously as an actress.Ā 

EDIT: She also allegedly turned down singing roles in Birds of Prey and Little Shop of Horrors. I think it is very intentional on her part not to sing in her next movie and to prove she can act without it.

rence a deux
8 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Really excited for this. Do we have an estimated date for release?Ā 

They say November 24, 2021.Ā :pray:

šš•šš˜šš—ššŽšš•šš¢.

Jollibee

I think Gaga will be the lead if the story revolves around the assassination and trial. She's likely having the most screentime.

organic salad
16 hours ago, Creyk said:

Ā 

And in every interview she can't stop going on about how she didn't even want to make music but Bloodpop forced her

1. Huh? You do know she was DEPRESSED, right?? BloodPop could have been a MOVIE PRODUCER coaxing her to make a MOVIE and she'd still think she's not good enough!Ā :(Ā 

SELF-LOATHING and hopelessness are among the most central symptoms of depression. Imagine a voice in your head remindingĀ you 24/7 you're a waste of space.

2. It's important to remember all this is IN THE PAST, or she wouldn't be able to talk about it.Ā 

Gaga was severely depressed in 2018 after the JWT (which was cut short due to severe pain).Ā That was 2-1/2 YEARS ago!Ā 

3. Since early 2018 Gaga has FINISHED and released CHROMATICA, andĀ performed some 40! Enigma/J&P CONCERTS (on a very relaxed schedule, but still).Ā 

She wouldn't have scheduled a mini world tour if she wasn't feeling better. Some patients are reluctant to travel out of state, much less overseas, in case something happens when they're thousands of miles away from their doctors/hospital.

4. Shooting a movie takes 4-6 WEEKS, not 2-3 YEARS. You're acting like she wouldn't have time to make music just because she's doing a movie. ;)

PawsUpJago

So excited for this, the cast is shaping up to be MAJOR, and if it is centring round the assassination then I would have thought she would pretty much be a main character, it depends how much time they focus on beyond the murder, because there'd be a LOT of her having an awful time in prison like the reports say.

Chromatica Island

Can't wait to see her in classic Gucci clothes!

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

Archived