💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Did you know about this 'Thoughtrave' book?

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Ok so I'm currently doing some research for my undergraduate extended essay which will obviously focus on Gaga in one way or another, and was searching my University's online library when I found this book:

51Mv+29cK7L._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thoughtrave-Interdimensional-Conversation-Lady-Gaga/dp/0692686916

Being and OG BTW hardcore stan, I thought I know about this sort of publication, but clearly this one escaped me. I was so confused when I found it that I genuinely thought it was fake or some sort of experimental fictional writing :toofunny:

It has some really interesting interviews between Gaga and Robert Craig Brown done around the time she was promoting ARTPOP, but I still haven't read it so I can't say if there's any juicy information.

Just wondering if this was a huge thing that everyone is aware of except for me, or if it genuinely did just fly under the radar.

EDIT: the file says 'open access' on my university's library site so I guess there's no harm in sharing it?

https://library.oapen.org/bitstream/id/dd46c5f4-77d4-4575-9378-d4da71229e76/1004608.pdf

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

What I can't wrap my head around is how uncharacteristic she sounds in the responses :saladga: I'm having a hard time believing its her, but how would they lie about this?

I'm kind of having a meltdown here :selena:

HausOfAntonio
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Never heard of this before.

When I'm telling you my mind is being lost as we speak :selena: she's just SO smart :bradley:

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, dollardays said:

It's not her answering or it is if you believe in "interdimensional conversation"

I thought it just meant like... they weren't in the same place? :enigma:

I vaguely vaguely remember seeing this when it came out, but I think we couldn't really figure out if it was real or not? 

Even skimming through it just now I'm not sure :laughga:

HausOfAntonio
Just now, LaLa said:

I vaguely vaguely remember seeing this when it came out, but I think we couldn't really figure out if it was real or not? 

Even skimming through it just now I'm not sure :laughga:

I'm the same I genuinely can't figure it out :selena: But at times it gets really personal and would be impossible not to be her? I also haven't found a single source claiming that its not real, and the author is a reputable professor.

HausOfAntonio

She reveals she planned to open the ARTPOP Ball with Gypsy :udidnt: :

With “Swine,” I wanted to energize people… You’re exactly right I wanted to rally the energies in the room into a unified presence. “Gypsy” is very much an intro (planning to open with it on tour); it takes the low buzz and hum of excitement and ramps it up into a singular but chaotic excitement while serving to introduce not only me but the tones of the album.

A quick skim through it and it seems very philosophical, esoteric and abstract.

But there's no doubt that she's a true intellectual and appreciator of so many different topics — music, sonics, sciences, arts, culture etc. —  and possesses the right and relevant knowledge. She's a true genius and these are aspects of her personality that people still don't know about, including her own fans.

Thank you for sharing! :happy::heart:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I don't remember Gaga ever mentioning this :oprah: My first thought is that it isn't real but then why would someone write a fake book about the artRAVE? :oprah:

Archived