💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Question about Youtube views

BHM

Featured Posts

So I just heard that skipping ads on youtube would not count into views. Anyone knows if this is true?

I have adblock. Does that make my views automatically not counting? That would be such a disappointment. I watch Gaga MVs so many times already...

joannesrats

I haven't heard this before. I'd be surprised if this was the case, especially with how obsessed with the charts some fans are they would have figured it out and told everyone to not skip ads/turn off adblock. 

That doesn't sound right; depending on the cost of the ad it could be skippable or not I believe but it's unclear how that would have an impact on views

Don't Call Me Gaga

DiskoBaby

I think if you skip an ad then the company who put the ad on there doesn’t get paid. You have to watch the full ad for them to get paid.

LOVE JUNKIE

Nope, views still count. I have ad blocker and I've been able to track my views. Not skipping ads + clicking on links from ads will make the person you're watching more money (assuming their channel is monetized), but it's completely unrelated to views.

on a three day bender

That is not true.

All there is, The percentage of people who skip ads heavily impacts YouTubers' revenue as YouTube does not count skipped ads as a view, advertisers don't pay for skipped ads, and therefore creators do not get paid for viewers who skip ads.

It is never a thing about the views itself.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived