💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: 'ALICIA' Snags Top 5 Debut, H&H < 20,000 Units

JRCF29

Featured Posts

Hits Daily Double (HDD) has finalized their 9/25-dated Top 50 Albums Chart with Alicia Keys' new release, 'ALICIA', making the highest debut at #4 (59,000) followed by Keith Urban's eleventh studio album 'The Speed of Now Part 1' at #6 (40,000). Ava Max's debut album, which faced several delays, failed to make an impact on the top half of the list, posting a weak #26 debut and moving just under 19,000 units. 

Elsewhere on the chart, Lady Gaga jumped 12 spots to #36 following the release of critically-acclaimed music video "911";  the 'Chromatica' set saw an impressive 28% week-over-week increase. Dua Lipa's 'Future Nostalgia' had a rough sales week (639 pure sales) that was not made up for across TEA or SEA, and slipped 9 spots to 49. 

Taylor Swift returned to the acme of the list with 'folklore' while the late Pop Smoke's 'Shoot for the Stars, aim for the Moon' held steady at #2 

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Elsewhere on the chart, Lady Gaga jumped 12 spots to #36 following the release of critically-acclaimed music video "911";  the 'Chromatica' set saw an impressive 28% week-over-week increase.

:queenga:

1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

:nooo:

just be happy that it had a strong week at a time when most several albums posted slight decreases in week-over-week :triggered:

Don't Call Me Gaga

1 minute ago, Hey Boy said:

Not Alicia in 2020 debuting with better numbers than Katy :saladga: Good for her!

Much better numbers, and a higher chart berth

Don't Call Me Gaga

Just now, joannesrats said:

Who said that Ava’s debut was bigger than Gaga’s?

Ava's debut was much weaker than Conan Gray's, and he didn't have half the label push that she did

Don't Call Me Gaga

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

I thought this was baout ALICE or alicia machado

no pensabas correcto:trollga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

just be happy that it had a strong week at a time when most several albums posted slight decreases in week-over-week :triggered:

But I am happy about it tho. :nooo: <--- this meant 'Yaaassss' to me.:dom:

Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

But I am happy about it tho. :nooo: <--- this meant 'Yaaassss' to me.:dom:

Oh:ladyhaha:

To me it means "noooooo"

Don't Call Me Gaga

12 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:bear:i told yall Ava just aint it

+

11 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

Not Alicia in 2020 debuting with better numbers than Katy :saladga: Good for her!

Lets not drag Katy and Ava while praising another artist. :huntyga:

Archived