Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think that we will hear new unreleased songs from ARTPOP?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

I was just wondering... could we hear new unreleased songs from ARTPOP in the future? Like Tinnitus, In Like With You, Sire, TEA, Temple, etc?
Do you think they were finished and Madeon hear his demos sometimes when he finds them on his hard drive? :messga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Pop Music

I sure hope so 

I will cry hardcore if anything ARTPOP leaks 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

xoxo Craig

Of course we will. There are tones of material from all of Gaga's released studio albums that didn't make the cut for their respective albums. Nothing in this day in age is truly safe, things will leak. I mean, Stupid Love leaked before it was even announced as a single :selena:

End Racism Now

These are buried artifacts I think, unfortunately.  What good releasing them now? Perhaps one song on a greatest hits... but even this concept (greatest hits) is archaic in the streaming age. I remember recording the radio on tape and stopping the recording before the dj spoke. And I’m only 39. You younguns better mot call me old. You have no idea! 

Back to unreleased songs... these unborn gems were choices we must respect. We might be disappointed if we heard them (especially years after they were shelved). 

Sorry to bring a rain cloud here ⛈☂️
Nothing but love. 
And business.

And the business of love ❤️
Rain on us! 

Nobody knows. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. But she recorded around 80-100 songs for ARTPOP and I'm pretty sure we'll never be able to hear them all.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

But she recorded around 80-100 songs for ARTPOP and I'm pretty sure we'll never be able to hear them all.

That's kinda obvious but some people have it on a hard drive :bear: I find it exciting :messga:

All I ever wanted was love...

2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

That's kinda obvious but some people have it on a hard drive :bear: I find it exciting :messga:

The only people I suspect who have them are her producers and her inner circle. And they won't leak it. A few might leak here and there by some notorious hackers in the years to come but most of them will remain lost in a dark void :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Of course we will. There are tones of material from all of Gaga's released studio albums that didn't make the cut for their respective albums. Nothing in this day in age is truly safe, things will leak. I mean, Stupid Love leaked before it was even announced as a single :selena:

Most of Gaga's singles leaked before their initial release. :laughga:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Most of Gaga's singles leaked before their initial release. :laughga:

True :enigma:

End Racism Now

I am kinda truly interested in how do they usually decide which songs are going to be included to album and which won’t :fatcat:

spread kindness🤍

Archived