Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

Upper middle class in New York is still more money than in most of the country. You need to make almost a million a year to be upper middle class there.

I guess. But I just don’t like how her upbringing is often used against her autenticity, especially if people don’t hear that she turned down money from her parents to start a carreer. It doesn’t matter if she grew up rich. If she was financially dependent off her parents after college it’d be a different story.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Oh... I guess we don't agree then. Because I 100% do not believe that the entire lyrics are about McQueen. That would be so ****ing weird.:toofunny:

I believe it is a love song about Luc that features a beautiful metaphor about fashion and references Alexander McQueen. And that's all.

Agree to disagree I guess :bear:

MANiCURE1295
Just now, Stephen said:

Oh... I guess we don't agree then. Because I 100% do not believe that the entire lyrics are about McQueen. That would be so ****ing weird.:toofunny:

I believe it is a love song about Luc that features a beautiful metaphor about fashion and references Alexander McQueen. And that's all.

Agree to disagree I guess :bear:

Yea I think we just really disagree about what defines what a song is “about”. I think if you were to ask Gaga what the song is about she would definitely talk about McQueen and his and her connection more than she would say the song is about a general love connection. I tend to agree with the artist, if she says the song is about him and written after his death and is a song in dedication, I’m not argue about the meaning of it :toofunny:

but yes, agree to disagree, we clearly know how important the McQueen references are and that’s what matters :kara:

Stephen
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yea I think we just really disagree about what defines what a song is “about”. I think if you were to ask Gaga what the song is about she would definitely talk about McQueen and his and her connection more than she would say the song is about a general love connection. I tend to agree with the artist, if she says the song is about him and written after his death and is a song in dedication, I’m not argue about the meaning of it :toofunny:

but yes, agree to disagree, we clearly know how important the McQueen references are and that’s what matters :kara:

I believe it's a tribute to him and written after his death, I believe her of course. 

I just think lyrically it's a romantic love song and the fashion lyrics are metaphors for love. Both things can be true, and I think they are. But yes the references to him are undoubtedly the most important part for her :heart:

SharkmanthaC
47 minutes ago, Kittery said:

Can I please know when did she break her hip? During what performance or what, maybe there is a video or something, just wanna know cos every time I tried so search that YouTube showed only that Sheibe performance:fatcat:

46 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

She fractured her hip from overworking and it slowly got worse over time, that performance of Scheisse was just the moment the pain became so intense she sought out medical help after

This video is said to be when it got too much for her. 2:37 you hear her scream almost in pain, but this hasn’t been said to be the no moment when it happened. As others said, it happened over time. But I do believe this is the performance she got medical help right after. She’s a true rockstar because you can’t even tell she’s in pain.

she/her/hers

xoxo Craig

Chromatica was coming 10th April :triggered:

Stupid Love was coming 14th February for Valentines Day 

Stupid Love was a BTW reject (how did people think this? :billie:)

Joanne EP with The Cure and Joanne rejects

Frankensteined

Rosé was a new single that was going to be performed at the AMAs in 2017

911 is the 3rd single

End Racism Now

SharkmanthaC
38 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Well, actually, Botox, for example, is actually used to treat chronic pain. I worked at a clinic where the providers used Botox, as well as other “fillers” as a way to treat chronic pain! So it’s not too far fetched an idea. However, If anything, it would only, PARTIALLY, be the reason she gets fillers.

34 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

1. Botox and dermal, hyaluronic fillers are different things

2. Yes Botox can help with pain and fillers injected into the joints help with arthritis however getting duck lips is going to do f*ck all for chronic pain

3. I really really wish we would stop pretending this is the case, it’s borderline misogynistic. Why can’t a woman just want to be pretty? It’s clear the fillers have helped with her self image, as she states in five foot two she feels more confident about her looks. Obviously fillers played a role in that, which is great. Why do we have to ‘justify’ her beauty enhancements in order for them to be ‘valid’. She wants to be hot and feel good! There is literally nothing wrong with that.

I get Botox for my chronic migraines every four months. I have been for years. I may have a few less wrinkles but my face doesn’t look like I have fillers at all. There is a big difference in the two. 

she/her/hers

5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This video is said to be when it got too much for her. 2:37 you hear her scream almost in pain, but this hasn’t been said to be the no moment when it happened. As others said, it happened over time. But I do believe this is the performance she got medical help right after. She’s a true rockstar because you can’t even tell she’s in pain.

When she continues singing and dancing till the end of her show despite the pain...True warrior:fatcat:❤️ This is just one of the thousand reasons I love her

spread kindness🤍

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

6. Chaos Angel & Private In Public on LG5. 

Holy **** I haven't heard "Private In Public" in years :air: that goes back to the pre-ARTPOP days doesn't it?  I swear people thought that would be the name of the album for a while. 

I know it was mentioned above but also idiots INSISTING for YEARS that a Venus video was shot when it the shoot they're referring to was the Muppets Holiday special.  It drives me nuts.

1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

Holy **** I haven't heard "Private In Public" in years :air: that goes back to the pre-ARTPOP days doesn't it?  I swear people thought that would be the name of the album for a while. 

Correct. It was a good fanmade title tho.

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Kittery said:

When she continues singing and dancing till the end of her show despite the pain...True warrior:fatcat:❤️ This is just one of the thousand reasons I love her

Truly the definition of "the show must go on" :bradley:  but I do wish she took better care of her body back then

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Charliie said:

Semen and blood in Fame.

S-x Dreams ft Rihanna

The truth is is my red lipstick

Then we found out Sexxx Dreams was to feature Robin Thicke :billie:

End Racism Now

Archived