Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Unnecessary :triggered:

You’re completely right. I was taken aback by his response, but that’s not an excuse. I’m sorry for that. @GagaSine

Religion is a product to sell.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
20 minutes ago, Hurem said:

No, I believe it was when they were reading the AOTY nominees.

You are correct. But two of the categories reactions were same though. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

MANiCURE1295
19 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Gaga herself said that it is about McQueen and that it was written after his death

It’s okay, I completely agree with you! This person is so hung up on the definition of “about”....Gaga thinks about McQueen when she sang and wrote the song. That’s all that matters and that’s what the song is about, using it was a metaphor for another point doesn’t take away from the point that the song is written about McQueen and her love for him and his fashion and they felt like they were “fit for each other”. It’s essentially a fashion love letter :kara:

Stephen
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s okay, I completely agree with you! This person is so hung up on the definition of “about”....Gaga thinks about McQueen when she sang and wrote the song. That’s all that matters and that’s what the song is about, using it was a metaphor for another point doesn’t take away from the point that the song is written about McQueen and her love for him and his fashion and they felt like they were “fit for each other”. It’s essentially a fashion love letter :kara:

"I'm gonna be his first and last kiss" yep definitely about McQueen :toofunny:

The fact that you literally admitted it's a metaphor for her man but you just don't want to agree with me is so ****ing weird :ladyhaha:

Whatever floats your boat :pawsup:

DiskoBaby
5 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

-- She grow up poor (no she didn't, upper class family, parents had successful internet company, Cynthia was already friends with Glenn Close *before* Gaga got famous, please don't be naive, thanks...) 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/celebrities-who-come-from-rich-families-2013-4

She went to the same private school as Paris Hilton too

Andy McQueen

Sometimes she is pretentious and exegerating. Maybe not consciously, but still... "I've been singing Jazz/acting/writing songs/playing theater/etc since I'm 13 years old." I don't always believe her, sorry. And she does contradict herself from time to time... 

RudraCNG
10 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

That her "feud" with Madonna was real. I totally believe it was a publicity stunt

I mean, it HAD to be a stunt for sure. Madonna could not have perform Born This Way on tour without Gaga's approbation. There was never bad blood between then.

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

"I'm gonna be his first and last kiss" yep definitely about McQueen :toofunny:

The fact that you literally admitted it's a metaphor for her man but you just don't want to agree with me is so ****ing weird :ladyhaha:

Whatever floats your boat :pawsup:

“I’m gonna be his first and last kiss” = I’m gonna be the last person that McQueen uses as his muse

I mean...do I have to decipher anything else for you? It’s really not hard to INTERPRET lyrics...it doesn’t take more than 5 brain cells :huntyga:

Do you HONESTLY think if Gaga was asked “what is Fashion of his Love about” she would say “love”?

Like what :ladyhaha:....she didn’t write a simple love song about another man, it clearly has a deeper meaning.

GagaSine
15 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Wow there sis, I wasn’t coming at her reckless at all. I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I could give f*ck all what she does to her face, because, quite frankly, it’s her business. She could get horns and a forked tongue and I’d be say “okay werq”

Secondly, Botox and other fillers in the face and neck are also used to treat things such as chronic migraines etc. I was only providing my own knowledge in regards to this topic. 

Finally, it is not misogynistic to think a woman uses her fillers for other things than beauty, because we don’t know the reason at all. She’s never stated anything in regards to the topic, but again, I could care less if she did it for beauty. She’s finally in a place where she feels truly happy and that’s all that matters. :party:

I wasn’t coming at you either. Again, Botox freezes the nerve endings hence helps with pain including migraines. However other types of cosmetic fillers used for plumping or what have you are more likely to cause pain (including migraines) and there is no evidence/research that they help with pain because they are cosmetic! Like getting bigger cheekbones and plumper lips is not a therapeutic treatment, ever. 

With Botox for migraines they at least try to ‘even it out’ so they do the spots to prevent migraines but also try to make sure the treatment is symmetrical so it has a cosmetic aspect to it.

It comes off misogynistic to me because it’s like fans do not want to believe Gaga could be ‘superficial’ or ‘vain’ like other women who openly get cosmetic treatments, so there has to be a ‘righteous’/‘valid’ reason she is getting them, as if every single person who is wealthy/famous does not do these procedures. I was not specifically calling you a misogynist, it just seems to be a pattern with people who either fully deny she has had any work done or claim it is for pain reasons only.

like why does she need the ‘benefit of the doubt’? bc ppl make value judgements about women who get cosmetic work done 

LittleMonster20
10 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

-- She grow up poor (no she didn't, upper class family, parents had successful internet company, Cynthia was already friends with Glenn Close *before* Gaga got famous, please don't be naive, thanks...) 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/celebrities-who-come-from-rich-families-2013-4

4 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

She went to the same private school as Paris Hilton too

Her parents weren’t reckless billionaires though. They were genuinely hard working people who provided their kids with the best education possible. And for New York standards, they were more like upper-middle class.

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Her parents weren’t reckless billionaires though. They were genuinely hard working people who provided their kids with the best education possible. And for New York standards, they were more like upper-middle class.

Upper middle class in New York is still more money than in most of the country. You need to make almost a million a year to be upper middle class there.

Archived