💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s about how she will be the “Fashion of His Love” for her man, aka will be “made for him” perfectly just like McQueen/his fashion was made for Gaga and fit her perfectly.

Yes it's about her man. She uses McQueen as a metaphor.

it's about her man, you said it. Lol

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

She didn't break her hip during a specific performance. Her hip was gradually breaking down until she physically couldn't go on anymore. 

The Scheiße performance simply displays that she looks like she's in pain. 

Not only displays pain, I mean at one point you can hear basically scream out in pain if I remember, she played it off like it was noting but she immediately got down on the ground after that...clearly something happened DURING the performance which obviously was the breaking (not a play on words) point for her hip :bradley:

makes me sad thinking about it, and then to know when she was injured and no longer a money machine for people they all left her high and dry during ARTPOP. So ****ed, Troy Carter is a POS:fthis:

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Well, actually, Botox, for example, is actually used to treat chronic pain. I worked at a clinic where the providers used Botox, as well as other “fillers” as a way to treat chronic pain! So it’s not too far fetched an idea. However, If anything, it would only, PARTIALLY, be the reason she gets fillers.

1. Botox and dermal, hyaluronic fillers are different things

2. Yes Botox can help with pain and fillers injected into the joints help with arthritis however getting duck lips is going to do f*ck all for chronic pain

3. I really really wish we would stop pretending this is the case, it’s borderline misogynistic. Why can’t a woman just want to be pretty? It’s clear the fillers have helped with her self image, as she states in five foot two she feels more confident about her looks. Obviously fillers played a role in that, which is great. Why do we have to ‘justify’ her beauty enhancements in order for them to be ‘valid’. She wants to be hot and feel good! There is literally nothing wrong with that.

MANiCURE1295
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yes it's about her man. She uses McQueen as a metaphor.

it's about her man, you said it. Lol

I mean...if you can’t see how the song is clearly a dedication to McQueen then I can’t help you :lmao:

Edit: Not to mention during the BTWB she literally wears classic Alexander McQueen for the performance :toofunny:

DiskoBaby
13 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

She fractured her hip from overworking and it slowly got worse over time, that performance of Scheisse was just the moment the pain became so intense she sought out medical help after

How is it that Lady Gaga danced better right after a hip injury and having fibermyalgia than Britney Spears did after a knee injury 3-4 years after?

Im kit dissing Britney but Gaga does seemed to be more committed to dancing on stage with her prior injuries and mental health did Britney did.

Stephen
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I mean...if you can’t see how the song is clearly a dedication to McQueen then I can’t help you :lmao:

Are you dumb? When did I say it's not dedicated to him?

I said it's not A B O U T him.

We are literally agreeing that it's a metaphor for her love for a man. What the hell lol

3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Not only displays pain, I mean at one point you can hear basically scream out in pain if I remember, she played it off like it was noting but she immediately got down on the ground after that...clearly something happened DURING the performance which obviously was the breaking (not a play on words) point for her hip :bradley:

makes me sad thinking about it, and then to know when she was injured and no longer a money machine for people they all left her high and dry during ARTPOP. So ****ed, Troy Carter is a POS:fthis:

Correct me if im wrong but didnt once say that nobody visited her when she was in the hospital for her hip

Queen Bitch

That her "feud" with Madonna was real. I totally believe it was a publicity stunt

I mean I used to think it was real, but the more I think about it, I'm convinced it was a publicity stunt. If anything, that how it was from Madonna's side. I don't think she ever really disliked Gaga.

Grigio Guy
8 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

1. Botox and dermal, hyaluronic fillers are different things

2. Yes Botox can help with pain and fillers injected into the joints help with arthritis however getting duck lips is going to do f*ck all for chronic pain

3. I really really wish we would stop pretending this is the case, it’s borderline misogynistic. Why can’t a woman just want to be pretty? It’s clear the fillers have helped with her self image, as she states in five foot two she feels more confident about her looks. Obviously fillers played a role in that, which is great

Wow there sis, I wasn’t coming at her reckless at all. I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I could give f*ck all what she does to her face, because, quite frankly, it’s her business. She could get horns and a forked tongue and I’d be say “okay werq”

Secondly, Botox and other fillers in the face and neck are also used to treat things such as chronic migraines etc. I was only providing my own knowledge in regards to this topic. 

Finally, it is not misogynistic to think a woman uses her fillers for other things than beauty, because we don’t know the reason at all. She’s never stated anything in regards to the topic, but again, I could care less if she did it for beauty. She’s finally in a place where she feels truly happy and that’s all that matters. :party:

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived