💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
Just now, Hurem said:

They think this was her reaction to losing AOTY in 2012.

ConventionalSophisticatedKiskadee-small.

Actually, it was during Pop-Solo nomination announcement 👑

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga leaked I Wanna Be With You, she's trapped by her team, it's a message 11!1!1!1

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Franch Toast

She's lazy and doesn't care about her music career and has been spending quarantine lazing around on the couch with Michael eating pizza. 

Also, some people really seem to believe that she killed Lina Morgana. :saladga:

She/Her/Hers

Can I please know when did she break her hip? During what performance or what, maybe there is a video or something, just wanna know cos every time I tried so search that YouTube showed only that Sheibe performance:fatcat:

spread kindness🤍

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Also, some people really seem to believe that she killed Lina Morgana. :saladga:

This is my favorite

Stephen

More

- "Fashion of His Love is about McQueen"

The song makes reference to McQueen and it's a beautiful lyric but the actual song as whole is clearly a love song about Luc Carl :laughga:

- "Perfect Illusion is not about Taylor"

Who else would it be about :triggered: She avoided saying it was about Taylor because she never likes talking about her love life, she JUST went through the break up, AND she probably did not want to throw him under the bus in interviews. She does not need to spell it out for you. 

27monster27
1 minute ago, Kittery said:

Can I please know when did she break her hip? During what performance or what, maybe there is a video or something, just wanna know cos every time I tried so search that YouTube showed only that Sheibe performance:fatcat:

I don't think it's a lie that she broke it then. I think that genuinely is when it happened. The injury happened sometime in late 2012.

he/him/his

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Kittery said:

She fractured her hip from overworking and it slowly got worse over time, that performance of Scheisse was just the moment the pain became so intense she sought out medical help after

Stephen
1 minute ago, Kittery said:

It was slowly deteriorating over time, for a few months on the BTW Ball. It wasn't just one day or performance. 

Remember when people here had a collective hallucination that HML was the 6th BTW single?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

7 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Actually, it was during Pop-Solo nomination announcement 👑

No, I believe it was when they were reading the AOTY nominees.

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

It was slowly deteriorating over time, for a few months on the BTW Ball. It wasn't just one day or performance. 

Thank you for explaining🤍

spread kindness🤍

Archived