💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mysterious "Chromatica Ltd" set for Nov 20

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

According to Amazon Italy, a new release called "Chromatica Ltd" is set to be released on November 20th, which happenes to be a Friday.

The price is almost 75$, which means it could either be a box set with vinyls or a set of already released merch, or maybe (whishful thinking) the re-release we are all waiting for!

The tracklist is the same from Chromatica Deluxe edition, plus three tracks labeled as Rain On Me (two times) and Free Woman, which clearly refer to the 3 remix we've had these months.

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B0857CFM57/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fab_kF0BFbJK0XF5C?fbclid=IwAR0JVJi1a6DMHC5up979hZDq8YduBaUbt4oy4qUjZuWg0h6Vi9uiK-26gDE

I really hope it's not just a reissue with remixes, cuz what would be the point... I also hope it's finally the vinyl with the cover tho!!

Colourful

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, GUI said:

Can't wait for a new song :firega:

Or Babylon Remix :bradley:

OP: so it could be the remixes we have

You: NEW SONGS! :bear: 

The Edge Of Glory
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

OP: so it could be the remixes we have

You: NEW SONGS! :bear: 

Let me live my own dream sis :bear:

Xoxo Joanne

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

3 minutes ago, GUI said:

Can't wait for a new song :firega:

Or Babylon Remix :bradley:

Oh my god

imagine 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Karen Smith

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I just realised what does it mean :saladga: Big promo is coming right? We have to have new single

1 minute ago, Little99 said:

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I just realised what does it mean :saladga: Big promo is coming right? We have to have new single

This is just a special edition, don’t think this has anything to do with a new single sorry

Karen Smith
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

This is just a special edition, don’t think this has anything to do with a new single sorry

You just killed my hype :fatcat: but why she wants to release special edition without single 

Archived