Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love Me Right could be a good single

SamJ

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

I forgot it existed since i only stream music on streaming services but it is a good song. However i don’t think people would realize that is Gaga singing that song if they heard it on radio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my personal fave. But it sounded quite easy listening and basic, like, the sounds is not segmented, so I am sure locals may find it easier to enjoy. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MadreMonster

In all honesty, I’m not even sure why they included it. It has NOTHING to do with the Chromatica theme and universe... it’s sounds straight from ASIB.

I was hoping for an experimental banger for the bonus track but it ended up being this lmao.

I miss bonus tracks like Vanity and Black Jesus Amen Fashion :enigma:

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Its one of Gaga's worst songs. It's literally The Cure but a tiny bit better 

Exactly :applause:Its.... her worst song, I’m so disappointed considering she has amazing bonus songs like the legendary BLACK JESUS. Like what the hell

I enjoy the cure though 

what I want is chromatica bsides with Sophie and the free woman demo. 

high heeled fem
2 hours ago, Jaume said:

It is the only track from Chromatica that  I dislike... so it is a no for me.

Yup 

wasted track opportunity it is :giveup:

high heeled fem
2 hours ago, Jaume said:

It is the only track from Chromatica that  I dislike... so it is a no for me.

Yup 

wasted track opportunity it is :giveup:

FentyGa

literally an album standout with a great chorus

it has the slightest bit of r&b influence and i just wish gaga would go full r&b already

4 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Love Me Right would never become a hit. I like the song though, so don’t come for me. 

love and hip hop waiting GIF by VH1

yall say this and then say 911’s a good single choice lol

MelbHawker
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

yall say this and then say 911’s a good single choice lol

Honestly, I don’t think anything from Chromatica will perform well commercially as a single except Sour Candy given BP’s fanbase going forward. Gaga’s singles pre-album release always perform well.. it’s been 10 years since she had a hit post album release (obviously excluding ASIB). 

911 is a fan favorite / is a standout track on the album.. it’s a good single choice. I’m glad she’s celebrating the album & doing things her way. The MV is a masterpiece & the meaning of the song is allowing her to talk about mental health / drawing attention to the issue. The sublime transition from Chromatica 2 into 911 is also being celebrated. It probably wont chart, but I’m glad she released it. 

6 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

That is so sad ! I think I've heard it once, regardless of this convo lmao:laughga:

Yes i really wish i could listen to it on Spotify, i listen to it when i play the cd in the car but i was thinking could it be an advantage the fact that its not on streaming services already so if she was to release it could pull great numbers first week as it is new to the platforms, the public would treat it as a new song and radios could lap this up. Plus the song is just really satisfying with its vocal runs and full chorus.

Archived