Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love Me Right could be a good single

SamJ

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
25 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

it’s not even released officially (only a fan bonus track) so why would she?

Superbass was also a bonus track 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
24 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I don't even remember how it sounds like :bear:

I forgot it existed literally :air:

At first I was like wth is that? And then I'm like oh yeah that bonus track :rip:

GreenDiamond

slay me right is too rnB Ga and has nothing to do with Chromatica idk why she released it 

but I love song anyway and it could be good single because its lil bit generic and watered down which radios would eat up

4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Superbass was also a bonus track 

Not really, it was released on the deluxe version on the album which was almost like a reissue of it, and it got licensed to streaming platforms, LMR was just an outtake released to fans on the special edition of Chromatica but the song isn’t licensed to anybody else than Gaga herself 

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Not really, it was released on the deluxe version on the album which was almost like a reissue of it, and it got licensed to streaming platforms, LMR was just an outtake released to fans on the special edition of Chromatica but the song isn’t licensed to anybody else than Gaga herself 

Prink Friday deluxe wasn't a reissue tho it was just a version with bonus tracks like btw special edition, that came out same time as the original release I thought?  :oprah:but interesting I didn't know all that about the target version of chromatica how does the licensure factor come into play against releasing lmr being a single?

1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Prink Friday deluxe wasn't a reissue tho it was just a version with bonus tracks like btw special edition, that came out same time as the original release I thought?  :oprah:but interesting I didn't know all that about the target version of chromatica how does the licensure factor come into play against releasing lmr being a single?

Well LMR can be licensed to Spotify/AM but as it looks like now it sadly won’t, Shazam doesn’t even recognize the song...

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well LMR can be licensed to Spotify/AM but as it looks like now it sadly won’t, Shazam doesn’t even recognize the song...

That is so sad ! I think I've heard it once, regardless of this convo lmao:laughga:

1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

A music video could help with that though, i could imagine the green tribe with her in the video doing some choreo, imagine if it was set in a rainforest with a beautiful waterfall and a rainbow and she's trying to find the other end of the rainbow to reach a pot of gold to end the Chromatica era with a happy ending. 

No.

Archived