💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love Me Right could be a good single

SamJ

Featured Posts

I've been listening to Chromatica in the car going to and from work and i always think to myself when LMR comes on that this would be a good single choice. Here are my reasons for why i think this could work well as a single: ▪I cant help but sing along ▪its got the instant hit feel to it because i remember after hearing it just a couple of times it sticks in your head easily▪her vocals sound beautiful on it ▪if she releases it as a single it could get impressive Spotify stream figures in its first week as it will be a new song to Spotify helping it get a decent debut in charts around the world. 

Plus i know some fans on here say it sounds like an Ally song from ASIB but the lyrics apply to Gaga too and i think the public will appreciate that the song brings back some ASIB memories too. 

What do u guys think about the idea of LMR as a single?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

1. Could you fix your bullet points please? 
2. Maybe for a post ASIB pre Chromatica droplet single 

please enlighten me to death

Pennywise
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

Exactly like Heal Me

The only thing I remember about ha is that it sounded like a second-rate The Cure, and I didn't like The Cure that much to begin with :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

alsemanche

Its one of Gaga's worst songs. It's literally The Cure but a tiny bit better 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

8 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

As a stand alone single yes, but it doesn’t really fit with Chromatica era 

A music video could help with that though, i could imagine the green tribe with her in the video doing some choreo, imagine if it was set in a rainforest with a beautiful waterfall and a rainbow and she's trying to find the other end of the rainbow to reach a pot of gold to end the Chromatica era with a happy ending. 

PatrickMonster

Its a cute song but not memorable and not something kids would want to stream or make tiktoks to. Maybe it could enter the top 20 on HAC radio eventually and the music video could reach 50 million views in a couple of years. Not sure it would be worth the investment.

Archived