💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

I turned my 5 year-old project into Babylon video for TikTok

championfilm

Featured Posts

championfilm

I'm not sure if any of you have seen th "Fashion!" lyric video that I did a few years ago.

After I started making a TikTok drawing videos a few months ago, I decided that I wanna re-edit this project for this TikTok video.

I hope you guys like it!

https://www.tiktok.com/@championfilm1996/video/6876739165023718658

120072376_3310321739051424_6456365395425120184162_3310321859051412_2821953793607120231016_3310321869051411_5315530299637

In addition to your amazing drawing skills and your own graphic universe, I really like your inspirations and the level of details, that's a very good job :applause:

myluis617

Wow you are so talented, they are so beautiful. Puppy Eyes GIF by memecandy

I can tell you will be doing great things in the future. Keep it up. Sending you all my Monster Love.

Oh my gad, amazing! Just followed you on Insta so I can see more of this awesomeness. :bradley:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

The outfits are amazing! Great job, you're so talented and should be proud of yourself :sara:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

championfilm
1 hour ago, Esteban said:

In addition to your amazing drawing skills and your own graphic universe, I really like your inspirations and the level of details, that's a very good job :applause:

Thank you so much! The concept for this video was mostly inspired by Thai art and culture. It was a project for one of my classes in the University back in 2017. Even if it's been 3 years now, this project is still one of my favorites.

championfilm
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Wow you are so talented, they are so beautiful. Puppy Eyes GIF by memecandy

I can tell you will be doing great things in the future. Keep it up. Sending you all my Monster Love.

Thank you so much! I'm trying to keep creating new works as much as I can while doing my job. Hopefully, it'll bring me to places one day. Having these sweet words from you, is quite something inspirational for me. I appreciate that a lot :heart:

championfilm
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I don't have Tiktok but this looks amazing! 

Thank you! Much appreciated :heart:

championfilm
1 hour ago, Aleks said:

Oh my gad, amazing! Just followed you on Insta so I can see more of this awesomeness. :bradley:

Thank you so much for your support :pawsup:

championfilm
1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

The outfits are amazing! Great job, you're so talented and should be proud of yourself :sara:

Much appreciated. Thank you!!!

3 hours ago, championfilm said:

Thank you so much! The concept for this video was mostly inspired by Thai art and culture. It was a project for one of my classes in the University back in 2017. Even if it's been 3 years now, this project is still one of my favorites.

Very good idea, I guess it was a 20/20 project :D 

Archived