💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SFA is one of the best tracks on Chromatica. Why?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Transitioning from the best interlude out of the three 

Lyrical masterpiece 

Serving vocals and emotion 

Topped on a dance-able beat and one of the best drops on the album because she DID THAT 

Most iconic collaboration of the century, to work with her childhood inspiration 

Production masterpiece and godly backing vocals/harmonies 

One of the iconic outros

Conclusion? A legend. Anyone who disagrees should get checked, lack of taste is a symptom of covid

R9jz.gif

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
39 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Transitioning from the best interlude out of the three  - The best interlude is Chromatica I

Lyrical masterpiece  - It gives me ARTPOP non-sense lyrics tbh

Serving vocals and emotion  - I can't argue on that one

Topped on a dance-able beat and one of the best drops on the album because she DID THAT  - The drop is the worst

Most iconic collaboration of the century, to work with her childhood inspiration  - Um... Lady Marmalade

Production masterpiece and godly backing vocals/harmonies  - The production is a mess

One of the iconic outros  - Replace iconic with messy and I agree

Conclusion? A legend. Anyone who disagrees should get checked, lack of taste is a symptom of covid - Gurl, I cackled at 'lack of taste is a symptom of covid' I hope you don't mind if I'm using that during megarates 

R9jz.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Then the signals fit in to the sky created to stars like me and you :heart: Its such an epic collab and it really is a lyrical masterpiece. I love Chromatica so much, just like BTW it has no skips.

I agree with some of your points: lyrical masterpiece, serving vocals and emotion, one of the iconic outros
BUT the drop sounds dated imo, it reminds me of cheap Tomorrowland EDM from 2012 :bear: I was really shocked the firt time I heard the song because of the difference of production quality between the drop and the rest of the production which is pretty good!

Then, I have a problem with "autotuned Elton" and the fact they weren't in the same studio for the recording, his voice sounds "strange" even if I like their harmonies, it gives us a sneak peak of what this song could have been but it's a fail (always imo).

So, I have mixed feelings about the song, Gaga did her job perfectly, the chorus reminds me of Rebecca and Fiona and I like it. I like almost all the production, especially the drum'nbass outro, but the "drop" and Elton voice mastering downgrade the song as a whole. It's a very good song and a bad song at the same time, I have the same feeling with gypsy. 

If the drop was drum'n bass/Uk garage oriented and the voice of Elton differently mastered I could talk about masterpiece.

TheSlash
27 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Then the signals fit in to the sky created to stars like me and you

It's Then the signal split in two, the sound created stars like me and you tho :awkney: 

OT: Except for the "best interlude" thing I completely agree :golfclap: . A masterpiece :tony: 

Ew, David!

Archived