Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SFA is one of the best tracks on Chromatica. Why?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

It’s so underrated by this fan base. I think it’s legendary. I love Elton, & never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a banger collab between them would actually happen. It’s full emotion & so fun to listen to. It was a standout the first time I listened to Chromatica, & still to this day it slays me. 

24 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

It's Then the signal split in two, the sound created stars like me and you tho :awkney: 

OT: Except for the "best interlude" thing I completely agree :golfclap: . A masterpiece :tony: 

Omg, im so dumb :lmao: i don't know whats happened to my hearing.

I love the song but I don’t really like Elton’s vocals on it, something is off. The drop is not that bad but maybe not that original. 

The Edge Of Glory
2 hours ago, Esteban said:

I agree with some of your points: lyrical masterpiece, serving vocals and emotion, one of the iconic outros
BUT the drop sounds dated imo, it reminds me of cheap Tomorrowland EDM from 2012 :bear: I was really shocked the firt time I heard the song because of the difference of production quality between the drop and the rest of the production which is pretty good!

Then, I have a problem with "autotuned Elton" and the fact they weren't in the same studio for the recording, his voice sounds "strange" even if I like their harmonies, it gives us a sneak peak of what this song could have been but it's a fail (always imo).

So, I have mixed feelings about the song, Gaga did her job perfectly, the chorus reminds me of Rebecca and Fiona and I like it. I like almost all the production, especially the drum'nbass outro, but the "drop" and Elton voice mastering downgrade the song as a whole. It's a very good song and a bad song at the same time, I have the same feeling with gypsy. 

If the drop was drum'n bass/Uk garage oriented and the voice of Elton differently mastered I could talk about masterpiece.

I feeling exactly the same about the song, I hate the production. Can't wait for a piano live version, will be so much better

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

I used to love the production and the song overall, now it does sound a little outdated to me, but still feels really epic listening to it on earphones 

THE LORDE IS BACK

My Name Isnt Alice

It doesn't sound aged to me so idk what are the others talking about :shrug:

To describe it in one word it's magical :enigma:

It's chromatica's angel down

Poltergeist
5 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Transitioning from the best interlude out of the three 

Finally someone appreciating Chromatica III, the transition moment between it and Sine sounds like Hogwarts to me, magical :vegas:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived