Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga in Polish tv tonight

Karen Smith

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
42 minutes ago, baazyll said:

A jest jakieś info, czy odegrają scenę porodu z teledysku? :spin:

Oddałbym wszystko żeby to zobaczyć :messga: ale mają odtworzyć wersję z koncertu, niestety nie z teledysku. 

33 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Przeczytalem twoja stara brzmi znajomo

To zabawne bo ja tak czasem mówię na ten program :laughga:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

The girl who played Lady Gaga won the episode, and according to the rules of the program, she donated money to a foundation that fights violence against women, and added that they would love themselves because they were born this way :firega: That was cute. After her performance, the jurors said that Gaga is a machine on stage, that is, she can dance well and sing during the whole concert, which is why she is amazing and unique. Generally, a lot of nice words about Gaga. Such a pity that they cut a section of "no matter gay, straight, or bi ..." from the song, but maybe because they don't usually sing full versions of the songs on this show. In the afternoon this will probably be on yt, I will post a link.

Teletubby

That girl won in latest episode
"Twoja twarz brzmi znajomo" odcinek 6. s. 13. Wygrała Kamila Boruta jako Lady Gaga
https://www.telemagazyn.pl/artykuly/twoja-twarz-brzmi-znajomo-odcinek-6-s-13-wygrala-kamila-boruta-jako-lady-gaga-maurycy-popiel-i-gosia-andrzejewicz-tuz-za-nia-85096.html

Notino rozdaje próbki Voce Viva
https://www.notino.pl/valentino-voce-viva/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Karen Smith
27 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Nie polecam pisać po polsku bo wczoraj dostałem upomnienie od admina :bear:

Omg seriously?? I need to have it

Guest Messy vers
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

That girl won in latest episode
"Twoja twarz brzmi znajomo" odcinek 6. s. 13. Wygrała Kamila Boruta jako Lady Gaga
https://www.telemagazyn.pl/artykuly/twoja-twarz-brzmi-znajomo-odcinek-6-s-13-wygrala-kamila-boruta-jako-lady-gaga-maurycy-popiel-i-gosia-andrzejewicz-tuz-za-nia-85096.html

Notino rozdaje próbki Voce Viva
https://www.notino.pl/valentino-voce-viva/

B!tch where

Karen Smith
35 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

B!tch where

Honey on the main page of the store there are ads at the top and swipe right until you see Voce Viva, free samples. Hope you understood, I already made an order with my mum and friend haha :oops: guess who will smell great :bear:

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Massive Monster said:

"in" 

Trapped in a polish TV, totally unique 

:kara:

Indeed, now you know why she can't do any promo :ohwell:

English isn't my first language, I wrote it quickly and I didn't even realised. 

Massive Monster
6 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Indeed, now you know why she can't do any promo :ohwell:

English isn't my first language, I wrote it quickly and I didn't even realised. 

I found it funny and sweet 

And yes now we know... Chromatica is not a planet, it's a polish TV :tony:

Kind regards

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

I found it funny and sweet 

And yes now we know... Chromatica is not a planet, it's a polish TV :tony:

I had Chromatica at my fingertips and didn't even know :cryga:

scheisseJK

This performanve was weak for me.. And the song was so slowed down, i think she couldnt took a breath if it will be in normal speed. And the coments that she was the same good as LG was silly.. But yeah there are always the same coments like this on the show. 

But Promo is promo, especially when you sing gay anthem in conservative country:billie: and gaga is threatend like a quuen in Poland:whitney:

I think if there will be a duets ROM will be for sure :firega:

Archived