💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

12 years ago today, Pokerface was released

Dirkje

Featured Posts

A cultural reset indeed! 

Cant believe that i thought PF was a katy perry song back then. I knew JD was her song, but i was in awe when i learned that PF was hers too! So nostalgic.

i became a stan when i saw the MV for LoveGame and the rest is history :pawsup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

In early 2009 I was still a sheltered 13 year old, I didn't really listen to the radio or watch MTV or anything like that. So this performance was the first time I saw or heard anything about Gaga.

She instantly captivated me. It wasn't even the music just her eccentricity, the way she seems like a maniac at the end of the performance :laughga: and the ZIPPER EYE. It gave me Tim Burton teas, and he was my favorite director since like age 5. So she had me hooked from this day on.

I watched the Poker Face music video soon after and it sealed the deal for me :legend:

4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Omg I was 10 when it came out. Feel so old :bradley:

3 hours ago, Dirkje said:

I was like 15 lol

If you guys feel old, then I'm freaking ancient, I was 27 when it came out :triggered:

DiskoBaby
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

In early 2009 I was still a sheltered 13 year old, I didn't really listen to the radio or watch MTV or anything like that. So this performance was the first time I saw or heard anything about Gaga.

She instantly captivated me. It wasn't even the music just her eccentricity, the way she seems like a maniac at the end of the performance :laughga: and the ZIPPER EYE. It gave me Tim Burton teas, and he was my favorite director since like age 5. So she had me hooked from this day on.

I watched the Poker Face music video soon after and it sealed the deal for me :legend:

This was the first live performance I saw too. It was very hyped up and people were making a big deal out of it. 

Glamourpuss

This song was MY song back then. I was obsessed. When it came on in a club I was straight to the dancefloor. It's still one of my faves 12 years later. :firega:

I stil remember to this day how I found out about the Poker face video. I was looking for Gaga at Perez Hilton, I wanted to show my friends 'Beautiful Dirty Rich'. After 'Just Dance' they were a bit underwhelmed by the BDR video.. until the Poker Face video popped up just seconds after it. Such an iconic moment, in my attic bedroom.  

The first Gaga song that I listened to and that had me hooked from the very first listen. This is when I knew I'm all in for this woman. What a BANGER :bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

TimisaMonster

12 years omg she has been in music for so long now...how time flies :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Evan Peters

the fact that i was 11 when it came out :rip: first album i ever bought with my own money, and i constantly played it on my Bratz themed cd player

emma roberts is an abuser

Smother Em Eh

One of the most iconic pop hits of all time. I remember when I used to listen to it with neighborhood friends while jumping on the trampoline. Good times! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived