💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve watched AHS Hotel for the first time

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

I’ve been watching it for the first time and it made me hungry for mir AHS 

the only thing that bothered me was that  this John Lowe got so much screen time imo 

and seeing Gaga being ****ed and riding Donovan (kinda wished it was me) was really triggering :selena:

the last episode almost made me cry when Gaga was killing Liz cuz she wanted it :messga:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M i K E Y
2 minutes ago, Kittery said:

What is your favorite season?:messga::heart:

This is the first for me. But I liked it and because I also love horror, Imma might watch every season. I’ll start with murder house soon 

M i K E Y
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Johns story was annoyinnnng

Period. I mean okay that Ten Commandment thing was okay but some episodes were like 95% John being confused and having sex cause he couldn’t get anything straight and I was like: just show Gaga or Valentino

M i K E Y

Also I felt so sorry for Iris cause she was soo cute and felt so heartbroken :bradley:

even the cringey Video she made when she was about to kill herself was cute and sad :fatcat: all i ever wanted was love tease 

3 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

This is the first for me. But I liked it and because I also love horror, Imma might watch every season. I’ll start with murder house soon 

Oh sorry I have not noticed:cryga: This is my favorite TV show and I think it is absolutely worth watching so good luck on that:heart:

spread kindness🤍

Biggest Bitch
17 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

the only thing that bothered me was that  this John Lowe got so much screen time imo  

John Lowe was far the best character :triggered:

I suggest Asylum and Coven next, then Murder House, and then Apocalypse which is the continuation of Murder House and Coven :happy: Imo those are the best seasons

That season is good only if you’re interested in fashion. I don’t think there’s even one TV show that boasts of such exquisite couture. Thanks to Gaga and Daphne Guinness of course. :kiss:

I really like hotel but I feel like there was missed potential with The Countess. It seemed to me that Murph wasn't sure how much of a villain he wanted her to be (how and why he does the the shooting while on air thing is beyond me). Like John was kind of poised as the central character and then it seemed to shift and they were making Gaga so interesting and I like the not quite bad not quite good thing she had going on, it would have been amazing for her to basically save the ghosts at the end and defeat March or something. At least give her the development/redemption arc she deserved, rather than just having her full on jump ship. I liked Liz and Iris but having them take centre stage towards the end kind of felt like RM trying to please fans because they became fan favourites. 

What I'm saying is all based on memory though, I really need to rewatch. Please Ryan, finish writing and filming this series before it airs :kiss:

Karen Smith
31 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

I’ve been watching it for the first time and it made me hungry for mir AHS 

and seeing Gaga being ****ed and riding Donovan (kinda wished it was me) was really triggering :selena:

the last episode almost made me cry when Gaga was killing Liz cuz she wanted it :messga:

Honey please without spoilers you just ruined my pleasure because I didn't watch that yet :fatcat:

Archived