💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve watched AHS Hotel for the first time

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I love Hotel but I think there's way too much sexxx scenes :ladyhaha: It's like 1-2 sex scenes per episode :mark:

You have to watch 1984 ! It's so great ! :firega:

Asylum is kinda overrated to me.

You mean there weren’t enough sex scenes! :huntyga: Who cares about the plot when you have a sexy almost-naked Gaga on your screen? 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
voidfigure
43 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

I think Evan Peters fits very well. If you’d take a creepy old dude, you’d expect him more to be a serial killer than a good looking rich guy 

I get your point and that's exactly why they keep giving Evan Peters those roles, to appeal to the viewer's eye 😂but I don't think he was the right choice to play Mr. March, even though he did an OUTSTANDING job as a psychopath (Kai) in Cult. 

MonsterMom
3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

That season is good only if you’re interested in fashion. I don’t think there’s even one TV show that boasts of such exquisite couture. Thanks to Gaga and Daphne Guinness of course. :kiss:

Or Gaga in pasties :v:

50 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

You mean there weren’t enough sex scenes! :huntyga: Who cares about the plot when you have a sexy almost-naked Gaga on your screen? 

*laughs in asexual*

Regina George

One of worst AHS seasons.. :toofunny: I wanted it to be good because it had so much potential + Gaga was in it..

The first episode is a masterpiece but like everything Ryan does, it turns into a damn mess. I feel like that season is a Vogue magazine, all image, no substance.

Stephen
4 hours ago, youandi said:

(how and why he does the the shooting while on air thing is beyond me).

MOST TV shows do this. It's not a unique thing that he does. There are exceptions, especially with streaming shows, but for the most part shows that air on TV are still shooting while they are airing.

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

MOST TV shows do this. It's not a unique thing that he does. There are exceptions, especially with streaming shows, but for the most part shows that air on TV are still shooting while they are airing.

I mean it isn't absolute norm, I've heard of it being somewhat common with American shows but I don't think it's the norm at all. Not normally for massive shows anyway, but of course AHS doesn't require the planning and scheduling of something like GOT or even Doctor Who, so it's a different story. It's not an awful thing but my main issue is that it often seems like there's a lack of direction or things meander before he decides how to finish

Wait, I assume we're both talking about one season at a time yeah? 

Stephen
Just now, youandi said:

I mean it isn't absolute norm, I've heard of it being somewhat common with American shows but I don't think it's the norm at all. Not normally for massive shows anyway, but of course AHS doesn't require the planning and scheduling of something like GOT or even Doctor Who, so it's a different story. It's not an awful thing but my main issue is that it often seems like there's a lack of direction or things meander before he decides how to finish

Wait, I assume we're both talking about one season at a time yeah? 

Yes like while episode 7 is airing they are probably shooting episode 14 or something. It's very common, but I was talking about American shows. Idk about other countries :oprah:

Archived