Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

911 umbrella

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I always thought that the umbrella would spin itself because it's mechanical :messga:

but did anyone notice that it's actually the hunky guy that was doing the spinning? you can see him rotating the end (1:18) :fatcat: I guess he helped save Interscope a lot of money

Bradley
1 minute ago, dopega said:

wait did you really think it was turning automaticly? :triggered:

You can't blame me when the abs are so distracting!

I immediately saw he was spinning it LOL, and he does it kinda in a strange way that distracted me :ladyhaha:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

I hope everyone here knows that the two descending down in that scene is parallel to them both arriving to the crime scene in a helicopter. The rotating umbrella is meant to symbolize rotating wings of a helicopter.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, HybridAT said:

I hope everyone here knows that the two descending down in that scene is parallel to them both arriving to the crime scene in a helicopter. The rotating umbrella is meant to symbolize rotating wings of a helicopter.

Correct and it bugs me so many people don’t realize that :bradley: they start up high and the bystanders point at the helicopter coming in 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

PrincessGUY

When I saw the title the first thing that popped into my mind was the RoM umbrella in her merch store but with a picture of her crying on the gurney at the end of the video :poot: 

4 hours ago, GregJA said:

I immediately saw he was spinning it LOL, and he does it kinda in a strange way that distracted me :ladyhaha:

yeah I noticed him struggling to keep it spinning too :billie:

5 hours ago, Bradley said:

You can't blame me when the abs are so distracting!

I never really noticed his abs until someone here pointed them out :triggered:

Archived