💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kaeler Grey - Now or Never (music video) out now

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

I just realized that I haven't posted the previsuals for Now or Never here. :duck: Im busy with alot of things and getting ready for the next era and the second album (out next year) and got caught in things. Will probably release a few more MVs/A short film and another project before I move on to the second album which will be out next year. Hope youll like it. :fatcat: :heart:

Love you guys so much. Sorry for the lack of activity, Been really busy lately and working hard to give you guys new materials and promos etc. :heart: Im actually excited to move on to the next era. I also have this new mantra of releasing a new project every year just to keep me busy. 

@DC  @gagaschickens @TheSlash @Twitter @Doot @SamanthaC @EuphoricVibez @Hanthos @Daylight Jokers @eeaarrllaalloo @Sherry @Aarghya @Economy @Franch Toast @FfFfFfFF @Musicisfreedom @BLACKPINK @raragaga @skedaddleBItCh @wrs @DonatellaPop @Dulo Peep @BadGurlMadge @JINNOCIDE @Noorat @TimisaMonster @Glamourpuss @Ivy

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Economy
12 minutes ago, Noorat said:

I love when you making dance music & euro dance sound :heart::heart::heart:
YASSSSSS!!!!!!!!:excited:
yas queen GIF

I dunno why I read this in the 911 beat

kaelergrey
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I notice it videos have been black and white. Is that the theme for the era?

I wanna contrast the music with the colors. The music is dance but the lyrics is sad. 

The yin yang of both emotions represents the color of the music video (black and white) 

Plus making dance music in contrast with a black and white background is unconventional since alot of people always incorporate dance music with bright colors. Thats why I changed it up. 

kaelergrey

I also forgot to add that this is the previsuals.

For me. Sometimes, Black and white evokes more emotion than a conventional colored video. 

Archived