đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

A reactor is about to drop a Born This Way reaction video

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Born This Way is a grower anyway. I absolutely hated the album the first few listens and now it's my favorite album of all time :flutter: Like it's hard to digest but once you do it's heaven

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do really like his reactions so far and yeah, I don’t get how this many can start Gaga’s most stylistically varied album “all sounds the same” it’s just the drums and the rock vibe through out.

true tho that it’s super long (especially  with the bonus tracks) and that listeners today don’t have as long of an attention span.

He did mention he’d give it another listen so hopefully in the next video he’ll give us some more thoughts. I do appreciate his honesty tho! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

memomemome

seeing this I realized, yeah. BTW is kinda long and punch in your face again again and again. understandable.

and to me personally highest high and lowest low is on this album...

This one reactor is one of the better one from the reactors out there. He's not that easily impressed always-excited-at-everything kind of reactor, listen from the start to the end then speak about it. sometimes quite frank. And actually doing research (the subtitle is actualy wow, he's actually researching. Like even I learn new stuff from the ticker.) I'd check more of his stuff tbh

I really needed to relisten to bible this way

Omg i even liked hair 

Tho yeah watcjing the whole thing, its a bit tiring

But wait till he knows how tirimg ARTPOP is. 

Its not just the stadium thing. These are albums you have to be prepared to give them enetgy. Its eccastatic when happens. Not an everyday, oh beautiful songs. Theres a lot going on. 

While I don't agree with his opinion, I appreciate very much how honest he is.

Most people who react to stuff, especially to Gaga since she pulls in the views, are fake af and trying to please fans.

Archived