Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

A reactor is about to drop a Born This Way reaction video

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone has different taste and different ways of appreciating things, saying that the songs blend together and sound kinda samey tells me he wouldnt appreciate conceptual albums, which BTW has many elements of, saying he didnt remember them after is just like, what a short ass attention span, even if the songs share a vibe, every one of them carry their own uniqueness, make him listen to an album like Pink Floyd's The Wall and he'll probably get a stroke.

Secondly, again its his taste, but he is acting like all songs are chaotic. Yes they are all energetic, but songs like GH, Hair, BM, FOHL, HML and TQ are all of a calmer vibe than the songs that come right before and after them, you just cant tell me any of them make you jump around like MTN, BTW, Judas, Americano, Scheibe, etc do.

Idk, its his opinion and I respect it but I feel like he is judging the album in the wrong places, and with very shallow criticisms.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Brecht said:

He's ripping the album apart :ladyhaha: Tbh I don't blame him, BTW has the best songs and the worst songs of her career. It's so inconsistent it ain't even funny.

Yeah he did say the energy was so aggressive that the songs blended together and he forgot what Government Hooker and Bloody Mary sounded like....

Blasphemy :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HotLikeMexico

Omg I love him! He takes the time to analyze and dissect things. He really has good reaction videos. And the good thing is, he seems to always get what Gaga is trying to go. 

Sidenote: I haven’t seen this reaction video yet. I will later when I get a chance. 

Agunimon
8 hours ago, Adakam said:

Everyone has different taste and different ways of appreciating things, saying that the songs blend together and sound kinda samey tells me he wouldnt appreciate conceptual albums

He has a Janelle Monae archandroid reaction that he praised and enjoyed. 

Daylight Jokers

What makes BTW special is that it clicks with most of the LGBTQ community but not much with the straights. It's something that we own.

He reminds me of Dylan back when he was still doing reaction videos. Honesty like AjayII's (I still watch her, don't @ me). I'll be watching his music video reactions tho, that's where he shines most. And he's 10x better than Blake McClain. Look at how clean his videos are.

Reality
9 hours ago, DirrtyPony said:

He liked Marry The Night and You & I... :laughga: He didn't hate any of them but just wasn't vibing and said they all sound the same.

Girl, I—

That opinion should not be valid :laughga:

If you don't like the album, okay fine, but to say all the songs sound the same?? :giveup: BTW is cohesive, but all the songs are unique and stand out on their own :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
9 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

He looks like elon musk :billie:

I saw a comment on his 911 reaction video that said, "He looks like if Elon Musk was a human" and I DIED :lmao: 

🃏🖤👹

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Girl, I—

If you don't like the album, okay fine, but to say all the songs sound the same?? :giveup: BTW is cohesive, but all the songs are unique and stand out on their own :giveup: 

Well, to be precise, he said they sound like Transformers having sex. :wtfga:

She/Her/Hers

Reality
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Well, to be precise, he said they sound like Transformers having sex. :wtfga:

Okay, I can kinda understand that for some songs :billie: 

🃏🖤👹

DirrtyPony
39 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Girl, I—

You can tell he was trying to sugar coat his reaction. He wasn't vibing with it at all. Trying not to laugh at the end of every song speaks more than "it just sounds so similar to the last song" :fail:

Strung out for another taste

Archived