Featured Posts

Rat Boy
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Wow her stage presence is getting so good

:lmao: 

Choreography on point!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

pop ate my heart

this is the most embarrasing thing i've seen in a WHILE whew I'm DEADDDDDDD :lmao:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

FameHookah

Lmao

This is cringy af, ava sis do a fortnite one instead, roblox is for toddlers.. those dont buy/stream music.

WTF is MDNA

YoungWildCanadian
On 9/25/2020 at 9:38 PM, Erich Johnson said:

The hate about ava here its diggusting

Gays dragging womans , wow new

No kidding! This is literally what we perceived Madonna and her fans doing to Lady Gaga. Now we’re in the position to lift up a young artist who has similarities to an artist we love and we start dragging her at any moment? No thanks. I don’t think Gaga would be happy with the treatment of Ava here either. 

YoungWildCanadian

16 minutes ago, Lj Tyson Kimbley said:

No kidding! This is literally what we perceived Madonna and her fans doing to Lady Gaga. Now we’re in the position to lift up a young artist who has similarities to an artist we love and we starting dragging her at any moment? No thanks. I don’t think Gaga would be happy with the treatment of Ava here either. 

Lmao, except Ava isn't a Gaga or a Madonna and will never be an icon. False equivalency. 

18 minutes ago, IHE said:

Lmao, except Ava isn't a Gaga or a Madonna and will never be an icon. False equivalency. 

Uhm??? Hate Madonna as much as you want but you can not deny her icon status. She is legendary... Maybe channel that hate into something positive 

an angel held me like a child

Archived