💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max - Torn (Live at Roblox)

Lighter

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
37 minutes ago, Lj Tyson Kimbley said:

No kidding! This is literally what we perceived Madonna and her fans doing to Lady Gaga. Now we’re in the position to lift up a young artist who has similarities to an artist we love and we starting dragging her at any moment? No thanks. I don’t think Gaga would be happy with the treatment of Ava here either. 

This is such a stretch. I agree, we shouldn’t be cruel but Ava is producing incredibly basic visuals and music, and it isn’t unfair to point this out on a public forum.

She’s giving me karaoke queen/my gay friend did me up for the club/kids bop realness and while that might be enough to entertain some people it’s not enough for me. Sorry ‘bout it :ohwell:

YoungWildCanadian
On 9/25/2020 at 10:49 PM, CameltoeKween said:

This is such a stretch. I agree, we shouldn’t be cruel but Ava is producing incredibly basic visuals and music, and it isn’t unfair to point this out on a public forum.

She’s giving me karaoke queen/my gay friend did me up for the club/kids bop realness and while that might be enough to entertain some people it’s not enough for me. Sorry ‘bout it :ohwell:

She’s on her first album on a major record label. She needs to have a few more “Sweet But Psycho” level hits before they let her take artistic liberties like Gaga can now. I’m not trying to say Ava is some crazy visionary artist but give her a break 

YoungWildCanadian

20 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Uhm??? Hate Madonna as much as you want but you can not deny her icon status. She is legendary... Maybe channel that hate into something positive 

They didn’t say Madonna is not an icon they said the opposite :yennefer:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

3 minutes ago, GregJA said:

They didn’t say Madonna is not an icon they said the opposite :yennefer:

omg I need reading glasses sorry girl 

an angel held me like a child

crybrowz
1 hour ago, IHE said:

Lmao, except Ava isn't a Gaga or a Madonna and will never be an icon. False equivalency. 

So because Ava isn't an "icon" that gives yall permission to drag her to the pits of hell for no legitimate reason?? Im dead :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

So because Ava isn't an "icon" that gives yall permission to drag her to the pits of hell for no legitimate reason?? Im dead :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

She dragged herself to hell :bradley:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Uhm??? Hate Madonna as much as you want but you can not deny her icon status. She is legendary... Maybe channel that hate into something positive 

Girl hr didnt say a thing about Madonna not beinv an icon

Edit: sorry another user already pointed it out hehe

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, VenusHooker said:

Hate is hate :triggered:

It's opinion sweety and a fact. 

This video is so embarrassing wtf is going on ew

On 9/26/2020 at 12:47 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

Read that again kid. Reading comprehension is important. 

On 9/26/2020 at 1:16 AM, VenusHooker said:

Hate is hate :triggered:

Hate? What are you talking about? I don't hate her. Lmao. Yall get so triggered when people point out she's not an icon.

Archived