💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Gaga before GUY video?

ceminay

Featured Posts

I was looking for a photo on Gaga's instagram and noticed a long gap of no posts between December 2013-March 2014 (when GUY video came out). Does anybody know what happened then? I know DWUW was on the radio then but can't remember anything else and it seems weird she was silent for so long.

I've been a fan since 2009. I remember the craziness here when BTW came out, especially the ARTPOP era, but I just can't remember what happened in that time period... Please help me remember!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She basically was in a terrible place, with her management team falling apart after her manager quit and her album being torn to shreds by the media and the public. She posted this on littlemonsters.com on Jan 1st, 2014 talking about the radio silence.

wpid-1388966648972.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ShayCristoforo

This is so sad. Every single era, she is battling or struggling with some type of demon. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

15 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

She basically was in a terrible place, with her management team falling apart after her manager quit and her album being torn to shreds by the media and the public. She posted this on littlemonsters.com on Jan 1st, 2014 talking about the radio silence.

wpid-1388966648972.jpg

The ARTPOP era was such a dark time :bradley:

19 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

wpid-1388966648972.jpg

I now remember that post actually, so sad :(

20 minutes ago, Stone S said:

Well after ARTPOP came out her management left her. That might have something to do with it

I remember that but I also recall how she was constantly out promoting those days too. Back then it didn't feel like it was affecting her that much, but now (probably because I'm more mature now lol...) it seems she was way more stressed than we thought.

gumzy3000

Long story short, her management left her right when ARTPOP was released and she want through a very dark time trying manage everything. 

trolly troll troll

wssnt this the transition troy to bobby?

i cant even imagine how stressed and depressed gaga should have felt, poor thing, glad she has power over her career now

... and now i just sit in silence.

KennyRichie

Since the hip moment occur, everything started to fall apart for her. And the critics went wild for her. Sad. 

but she kept on giving us jewels (and drugs) like Joanne, The Cure, C2C... and then it came ASIB and everything got better. 

Archived