💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Applause is Underrated

RRR

Featured Posts

It hit #4 and was overshadowed by Kathy Perry's single, "Bore." However, Applause was a smash that is severely underrated. It was all over the clubs, all over the gyms (every single time I went to the gym for a few months), and if I remember correctly, stayed in the top 10 for 14 weeks. It was a true hit, and honestly is one of my favorite songs from her (I would say it was my favorite, except I love so many of her songs in different ways).

It is about time that Applause gets the recognition it DESERVES!

tenor.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby

It’s a bop, it’s cute but it’s rated right where it should be.

It wasn’t groundbreaking to me when I heard it and after Bad Romance and Born This Way, I had higher expectations for her musically.

But yeah, it’s a good song to workout to. A nice hit for what it is.

Delulu Rogers

It's in my top 5 gaga songs. Especially when she performs it live and hits those high notes during the prechorus 

joannesrats

It's not my favorite Gaga song, but please don't tear down KP when all she's done is show support for Gaga. 

1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

It's not my favorite Gaga song, but please don't tear down KP when all she's done is show support for Gaga. 

I'm on a Lady Gaga forum, not a Katherine forum. Do I have to show love to all artists? :huntyga:

joannesrats
Just now, LadyGoo said:

I'm on a Lady Gaga forum, not a Katherine forum. Do I have to show love to all artists? :huntyga:

No, but you don't have to show unnecessary negativity, either

Just now, joannesrats said:

No, but you don't have to show unnecessary negativity, either

Are you sure a stan forum is the right place for you? :huntyga: Not sure you get the humor.

QueenGaga

The song and video that made me a stan :flutter:

I remember listening to it and watching the video 10 times a day and being worried about being too obsessed 

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Are you sure a stan forum is the right place for you? :huntyga: Not sure you get the humor.

I'm sorry but I've been here longer than you have and we've had years of tearing down other female artists, specifically KP, just because she isn't someone's favorite. Excess negativity is a problem and there is no need for it. You could have made this positive thread about Applause just by saying it was overshadowed by Roar. It was unnecessary :( 

3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I'm sorry but I've been here longer than you have and we've had years of tearing down other female artists, specifically KP, just because she isn't someone's favorite. Excess negativity is a problem and there is no need for it. You could have made this positive thread about Applause just by saying it was overshadowed by Roar. It was unnecessary :( 

NFRatwell

Not even top 5 in my favorite AP songs :bear: it’s kinda too loud for me, but I’m happy other people enjoy it and honest any song from Gaga deserves to be a top 5 hit, even you Christmas Tree

Archived