💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Future US president met with Haiti president

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kanye West landed in Haiti Friday morning a week after his controversial trip to Jamaica where he was photographed without a mask in potential breach of the country's coronavirus policies. 
Haiti does not have a mask mandate but West was seen wearing one as he landed and was greeted by local officials.

Rapper was greeted by two local women wearing traditional Haitian dress and carrying bouquets of local flowers at the Hugo Chávez International Airport in Cap-Haïtien.  
Haiti’s Tourism Ministry said that West was traveling to visit a plant breeding center in the northwest being launched by the president, the port of Labadee and Tortuga Island. 

Controversial trip to Jamaica
All visitors to the country are expected to quarantine for 14 days and tourists must stay in the 'Resilience Corridor'. 
Everyone in the country must wear a mask, even in the workplace, as Jamaica struggles to hold back its coronavirus outbreak.
It has seen a sharp rise in cases since opening up its international borders again on September 3. 
Jamaica Prime Minister Andrew Holness and Health Minister Christopher Tufton said the picture West posted on September 18 was being investigated.  
Kanye was pictured without a mask with Jamaican reggae icon Buju Banton at Banton’s Gargamel recording studio in Kingston.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I hope the title is actually sarcasm :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived