💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gypsy Unreleased Music Video

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

Has anybody seen this before? I love it :kara:

Wish Gaga had released this but I don’t think she likes that last minute looking stuff

Reid LePage

the ARTPOP era wasn't her happiest time, i can imagine she wouldn't stand by something her heart isn't in y'know? i do remember it being planned though

Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

Is this official ?

I think Natalie posted it on her YT account and her boyfriend recorded and produced the video. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Is this official ?

Kind of. It was a video shot by Natali or someone close to her as an art project.

It’s real and we’ve had it since 2018 originally I believe. It was meant to be released after artRAVE finished as a present for fans and was directed by her sister’s boyfriend. Think they scrapped it when Yahoo! Music agreed to livestream the final show instead

ToxicHot

I remember this (from long ago, actually). It's just a simple video of artRAVE/behind-the-scenes footage dedicated to the fans! Cute nonetheless. :) 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

2School4Cool

I miss the artRAVE, it was such a wonderful experience and atmosphere. I love this video :wub:.

See The Best In Everyone

MJHolland

I remember at the time there were many rumors on this style of a MV for that song, and I was firmly a stan of the idea 

Guest Messy vers

I won't never get the proces of single decision during ARTPOP.

It's like applause - dwuw - guy, Where two of them just died after rekease.

Meanwhile it has such a treasure like gypsy, venus, aura, sex dreams. Like both gp and fans would be appeased.

40 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Fake. It was supposed to be mermaid themed.

The marmaid concept was supposed to be for The Edge of Glory, but it was scrapped and re-used for Yoü And I :hug:

9 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

I won't never get the proces of single decision during ARTPOP.

It's like applause - dwuw - guy, Where two of them just died after rekease.

Meanwhile it has such a treasure like gypsy, venus, aura, sex dreams. Like both gp and fans would be appeased.

DWUW didn't die after release; it charted well even without a MV, which would have given it a boost and better longevity.

Archived