💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katya x Trixie Cosmetics | Red Scare Collection

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

For those of you that like Trixie and Katya like me....this has been talked about forever but it’s here!! And apparently there will be a collection?!

she/her/hers

MJHolland

Wowow this is such a fabulous idea! I'm such a Katya/Trixie STAN that I may buy this even though I don't wear makeup just to add to my collection. 

9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Red for filth 

this and also lowkey jimbo vibes :billie:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Wowow this is such a fabulous idea! I'm such a Katya/Trixie STAN that I may buy this even though I don't wear makeup just to add to my collection. 

this and also lowkey jimbo vibes :billie:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

please enlighten me to death

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Me too. :excited:

she/her/hers

MJHolland
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Me too. :excited:

Did you buy their book? I forgot I preordered in the first day and when it came I nearly screamed :teehee: It's so pretty and funny if you haven't checked it out! 

SharkmanthaC
22 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Did you buy their book? I forgot I preordered in the first day and when it came I nearly screamed :teehee: It's so pretty and funny if you haven't checked it out! 

Yep I have it.  I preordered it and went to one of their book signing events which was neat. I also have a few Trixie & Katya t-shirts. 

she/her/hers

DonatellaPop

I joined Christianity just so I could pray to God for this! Looks like my dreams came true and I can go back to full atheism 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived