💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had the opportunity to meet Gaga...

Kittery

Featured Posts

What would it be the first thing you would say to her? Or maybe the most important one? ♡ 

So that's my little awkward story: When I met her at the LAX airport I was 8 and it was october 2010 and my father and I had just arrived to the States for the first time :selena: I unexpectedly screamed so loudly when I saw here walking, that I am still ashamed (okay, maybe if I saw her now, I would scream the same way sorry :messga:) she came up to me and some other people that recognized her to give us a hug, and the first thing that escaped from my mouth when she finally came to me was "why is your hair so beautiful today? I wish they looked just as awesome as now on VMA" Oh Lord, that was so bad of me and I don't care I was a kid, but it was so so good of her to tell me that my funny ponytail looked much better than her hair ever looked! :cryga: Geez she is the sweetiest :heart:

spread kindness🤍

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would freak out inside and it would be very hard to do this, but I would probably just walk past her with a smile and a nod. Maybe just a "have a nice day" comment. 

1 minute ago, Brecht said:

I would freak out inside and it would be very hard to do this, but I would probably just walk past her with a smile and a nod. Maybe just a "have a nice day" comment. 

Oh I wish I was as good as you:cryga:

spread kindness🤍

After her last Sunday interview? I'd pretend I did not see her and let her have her space

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PlastiscGuy

It's hard to tell, I'd love to respect her privacy and give her some space, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't die to go and ask for a hug.

Her music literally saved my life, and I'll always be thankful for that, and I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to thank her in person :cryga:

Realistically speaking, I would probably just faint :laughga:

PG.

Where is LG7

tumblr_pngssosQsi1v72ye8o2_r1_500.gif

and maybe hug her and tell her how I love her so much and for keeping me strong through personal battles with her songs

I'd pretend I had no idea who she was and I'd hit on her and offer to buy her a drink :laughga: "Hey lady, nice voice! You know any Elton?"

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I'd ask for her opinions on snapping turtles and if she'd ever collab with Kylie™️.

Stream The Love Invention

ShayCristoforo

I've thought about this.

I would thank her, and remind her to be proud of herself.
It must be difficult to be in her position, but she's helped so many people through her work and through her example. She should be proud of herself, especially when she feels down.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Karen Smith

I would ask her how is she and told her she changed my life. Then some photo and hug. And that Alice deserves visuals.

But the fact that propably I'll never meet her makes me so sad :fatcat:

13 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I would ask her how is she and told her she changed my life. Then some photo and hug. And that Alice deserves visuals.

But the fact that propably I'll never meet her makes me so sad :fatcat:

I know u will💜

spread kindness🤍

Archived