Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato: "Dogs Over People"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Reality
35 minutes ago, Red said:

Ehm let us not, please

I just donā€™t need people preaching to me. If people want to practice the religion, thatā€™s absolutely fine, but especially in the Western culture where almost everything revolves around Christianity, I just find it annoying quite frankly when people make posts like that.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Just now, M Monstre said:

I just donā€™t need people preaching to me. If people want to practice the religion, thatā€™s absolutely fine, but especially in the Western culture where almost everything revolves around Christianity, I just find it annoying quite frankly when people make posts like that.

And I don't need your anti-Christian post after I told you to stop

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality
4 minutes ago, Red said:

And I don't need your anti-Christian post after I told you to stop

I guess you didnā€™t read my post because I literally said, ā€œIf people want to practice the religion, thatā€™s absolutely fine.ā€ :shrug:

My post isnā€™t ā€œanti-Christian.ā€ I have no problem if people want to practice Christianity. As long as they donā€™t shove it down peopleā€™s throats (whether thatā€™s political or social), then fine. You do you and let me do me.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Just now, M Monstre said:

I guess you didnā€™t read my post because I literally said, ā€œIf people want to practice the religion, thatā€™s absolutely fine.ā€ :shrug:

My post isnā€™t ā€œanti-Christian.ā€ I have no problem if people want to practice Christianity. As long as they donā€™t shove it down peopleā€™s throats (whether thatā€™s political or social), then fine. You do you and let me do me.Ā 

Funny coming from a person that is shoving their religion thoughts on me after I posted something that had absolutely nothing to do with religion?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality
50 minutes ago, Red said:

Funny coming from a person that is shoving their religion thoughts on me after I posted something that had absolutely nothing to do with religion?

My first comment was intended to be more light-hearted, but okay :shrug:Ā 

I didn't take your first comment about "not trusting people who have 'dogs over people' energy" seriously, so why take my comment so seriously? :shrug:Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived