Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pop Smoke took Number 1 on Official UK Albums Chart from Ava Max

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

:messga:
The posthumous debut album by US rapper Pop Smoke makes a last-minute grab for Number 1 on this week’s Official Albums Chart.

Despite Ava Max leading midweek, Shoot For The Stars, Aim For The Moon lifts from 2 to 1 this week, 12 weeks after it made its debut on the chart at Number 2.
97% of Pop Smoke charts sales figure this week came from streams.

The rest of this week’s Top 5 is made up of new entries, including the debut album from US singer Ava Max Heaven & Hell at Number 2, and UK rapper Potter Payper, who earns his first Top 40 collection with Training Day 3 at Number 3. Meanwhile, Yusuf / Cat Stevens lands at Number 4 with Tea For The Tillerman 2. Rounding off this week’s Top 5 is Prog supergroup Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets with Live At The Roundhouse (5). Alicia Keys opens at Number 12 with ALICIA.

Lady Gaga’s Chromatica vaults 33 places back into the Top 40 at Number 37 following the release of the music video for its latest single 911.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I can already see all the nasty and passive aggressive comments aimed at Ava coming :triggered: but good on her :applause:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Wow this is unexpected, Ava deserved that #1. Charts really do suck

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

DiskoBaby

In other news little monsters are mad that a rapper took the spot of their fav-of-the-moment white pop icons’ success

littlepotter

This is still great for Ava, considering other pop girls barely cracked the top 5 this year

chaeri pls

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

Wow this is unexpected, Ava deserved that #1. Charts really do suck

Did she?

Not ALICIA at 12:messga: The way that Gaga's longevity is unmatched by all but Justin Timberlake (don't @ me, it's tru)

And P!nk how could I forget

Don't Call Me Gaga

Teletubby
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Not ALICIA at 12:messga: The way that Gaga's longevity is unmatched by all but Justin Timberlake (don't @ me, it's tru)

ALICIA  probably will be #1 on Billboard 200 but outside US she is forgotten

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived