💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like Babylon is gonna be the next single...

DC

Featured Posts

I don't know I just have this hunch, I feel like Babylon is gonna have the new yellow color she's been teasing.

It just feels like a "golden" song in color and it seems like it would make sense. 

Especially with the rumors about the music video being dedicated to black Trans lives, right around now would be a PERFECT time for it, but not like right now, like a few months from now, I'm just saying now like NOW is the time for a music video like that.

Anyway, Reply and Alice give me the feeling of red colors as I showed yesterday in my topic about what colors the songs remind me of, and judging by the Chromatic Color scale, red is one of the next colors, so I feel like we might be getting something very red soon, and Alice & Replay give me a red feeling, just putting that out there :vegas:

Discuss! 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing more that I need from this era is a Babylon video so, YES PLEASE :giveup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

QueenChromatix

Since I first heard Babylon beat on Haus Labs commercial I wanted this song to be on Chromatica and when it became a fact I wanted it sooooo much as a single. It would make a great choice for 4th or 5th single (assuming that Sour Candy will serve as 4th)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Bonkers

I would like that too, but because of storyline & 911 ending with Chromatica III, it seems pretty likely it will be Sine From Above.  But maybe it will be one of those ones that quickly goes from SFA to Babylon.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ReplayBoss

It can also be Free Woman since the remix cover has a yellow background to it. If it's Babylon, I hope she drops the Haus Labs version afterwards.

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I also have a hunch

Reveal hidden contents

My posture is terrible :neyde:

The fricking things you come up with on the spot I SWEAR :air:

RudraCNG

If she plans to continue 911 mv it wouldn't make much sense to do an mv for Babylon. But god, I'd love a Babylon mv :bradley:

DirrtyPony

The Chromatica era just will not feel complete without Babylon music video.

Whether it is next or the last video, it would be criminal to pass on this one.

Strung out for another taste

Archived