💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like Babylon is gonna be the next single...

DC

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer
9 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

what are they? I don't know if I've read about it

Something about a trans right message in the end. Apparently she has long black hair and there is a feast with a voguing session in the chorus.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Karen Smith
4 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Something about a trans right message in the end. Apparently she has long black hair and there is a feast with a voguing session in the chorus.

How do you know that? 

warhol killer
31 minutes ago, Little99 said:

How do you know that? 

It was on the Charts Discussion Thread during May-June I believe? But I don't think the info is there anymore since the user got banned.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Katsuki Bakugo

The best way to secure it as a single and for it to do well-

is the haus labs version being different to the album one... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

It would be great, but it seems like at the end of the 911 music video there is a small sound part of Chromatica 3, maybe it’s because Sine is the next single? Anyway, we all are waiting:firega::heart:

spread kindness🤍

czarnyptak

Maybe a dual mv with Free Woman? Both tracks leaked :what:

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

Karen Smith
46 minutes ago, Kittery said:

It would be great, but it seems like at the end of the 911 music video there is a small sound part of Chromatica 3, maybe it’s because Sine is the next single? Anyway, we all are waiting:firega::heart:

Right but I believe it's maybe they are done with act I and act II and they move to act III and what is in act III? Babylon :ally:

I mean, that could mean anything. 

1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Right but I believe it's maybe they are done with act I and act II and they move to act III and what is in act III? Babylon :ally:

I mean, that could mean anything. 

I wish it was exactly like you said:haroon:

spread kindness🤍

Red Velvet

Yellow will be either Babylon's or 1000 Doves' considering these two has a holy meaning behind it: the celebration of life (Babylon) and finally finding victory (1000). 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Babylon would be the ideal closer single/ video for the album, it just feels like such a celebration and would be perfect to do some vogueing to, plus I would love to see drag queens feature in it somehow :flutter:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived