Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like Babylon is gonna be the next single...

DC

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix
44 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Babylon and Replay need to become proper singles.

I imagine Babylon as a ancient-gold mix, but with galactic vibe 🌙

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you guys (not DC, I'm speaking to everybody) should forget about the colors, they haven't been a thing since Stupid Love :bear:

That being said, I'd be fine with Babylon and Replay being the last two videos/singles

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Red is 911, no? So logically, next is orange or yellow. 

No 911 is blue/teal :vegas:

dfe03663-8f25-4131-bce3-e243024ff9d3

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I think you guys (not DC, I'm speaking to everybody) should forget about the colors, they haven't been a thing since Stupid Love :bear:

That being said, I'd be fine with Babylon and Replay being the last two videos/singles

They have been a thing, Stupid Love is pink, ROM is purple/dark blue on the VMAS. 911 is teal/light blue, and now Gaga's wearing this wig which yellow is the next color of the chromatic scale:

tmp_Y23cLU_5fd1f344943ddc6c_gaga_fb.jpg

Eimb4B2VgAAqbh-?format=jpg&name=900x900

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, DC said:

They have been a thing, Stupid Love is pink, ROM is purple/dark blue on the VMAS. 911 is teal/light blue, and now Gaga's wearing this wig which yellow is the next color of the chromatic scale:

Nah maybe it’s all just random and she just reinvents herself with a different look of the moment with each video. Without following some theme.

4 minutes ago, DC said:

The SL remix has a blue cover, and the Rain On Me cover has an orange color:bear:

I mean, we should forget the tribes etc. Every time Gaga releases a new single the main color theme is different obviously, but that's for every album (except Joanne) not just Chromatica. But what we can notice is that we never guess that color until the video is revealed. 

We would have never guessed that 911 would be light blue, or that Bad Romance would be white

Illuminati

I think Rain On Me being purple rather than one of the SL/911 MV tribes really threw this whole thing off. Babylon feels black to me though

eeaarrllaalloo

next color is yellow so...
sour candy or replay?
depositphotos_21796649-stock-illustratio

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

I feel like she'll probably end the era with Babylon, it would make sense to have that as the final single / video from the album 

This era won't feel complete until she releases music videos for Sour candy and Babylon tbh 

I don't even care if they succeed as singles

7 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

This era won't feel complete until she releases music videos for Sour candy and Babylon tbh 

I don't even care if they succeed as singles

Sour Candy NOT succeeding as a single? :sure:

Karen Smith

To be honest I think yellow is for Free Woman, but I'll take anything from Gaga and I'll be happy. There is rumor that both free woman and Babylon have MV so we'll see. 

Also I love the fact we have at least 2 new threads about new singles every single day here this is fantastic :messga:

Karen Smith
3 hours ago, DC said:

Hide contents

It was filmed in like a palace of some sort I believe, but she has long black hair and she dances with ravens :enigma:

It's also rumored to have dedication to Black Trans Lives :heart:

The video's been confirmed by some mods and insiders though most of them will not confirm these details :vegas:

OH MY GOD faint fainting GIF

Please I need this to be truth 

Edit. Okay, this is bothering me. Do you know who said that? @DC

Archived