💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like Babylon is gonna be the next single...

DC

Featured Posts

No it's Fun Tonight

It's the prequel of 911 video

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when we were fighting over if the 3rd single should be Free Woman, Alice or SFA and it ended up being 911? She's gonna see us fighting over if the 4th should be SFA, Replay or Babylon and be like "stream the Chromatica's official 4th single Fun Tonight" :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anderson123

Every time I listen to Babylon I get this "Classic Gaga" type of feeling, like it's one of those songs that people would easily recognize as her's. Don't know if it's the use of words with Babble On, Ancient city style or that but has this feeling that it's part of that Paparazzi / Poker Face collection of songs.

Either that or it's gonna be compared to Vogue so much. :bradley:

my hope is that we get replay + SFA visuals at least and then later in 2021 before chromatica ball we get an EP w Babylon (Haus Labs) and that will be the final single

Defmix100
47 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

We want the (rumored) visuals if it is. :bradley:

what are they? I don't know if I've read about it

DiskoBaby

Imagine deluding yourself into believing Babylon is going to be a single let alone the final single just cause you really like the song

And then it isn’t and you get mad at Lady Gaga because your obsession with it never happened and then curse her label out over something that was never confirmed to happen.

😂

5 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what are they? I don't know if I've read about it

There's rumors that

Spoiler

It was filmed in like a palace of some sort I believe, but she has long black hair and she dances with ravens :enigma:

It's also rumored to have dedication to Black Trans Lives :heart:

The video's been confirmed by some mods and insiders though most of them will not confirm these details :vegas:

Red is 911, no? So logically, next is orange or yellow. 

Alice should have been the lead. It gives me a deep blue vibe, but I can see red. 

I see what you mean with Babylon being golden tho! But it also gives me the old-ish green colour that's been everywhere in Chromatica. And it would make sense with SL being pink (1st single) and the green being the last single, since they're always together and at each end of the spectrum.

I think SFA and Babylon NEED a video for the era to feel complete. They could be a G.U.Y. type mini movie together.

Replay and Alice deserve single treatment but Alice not being the lead single despite having been the perfect choice makes me doubt it

Sour Candy should get a MV but artistically I'm more interested in SFA/Babylon. 

And if Free Woman does end up being a single then... mess :neyde:

Archived